Scroll 48: Zepar and Crocell

Crocell's Dungeon
Azami's POV

The man in front of me was Sinbad but behind him was Crocell. I shivered at the creepy smile he was wearing. Today, Sinbad told me that we will play a game and I have no idea what game we were about to play. He was my size unlike the others but something sinister was within him.

"What game do you mean, Sinbad?"

"A question and answer game with a little bit of twist." He replied with a grin. Furcas glared at him but Sinbad assured him that the twist will be fun. Yeah right, fun. I had enough of that word so I materialized my staff and attacked him. He dodged it so easily though.

"Woah there! No need to be so harsh on me, Azami. No rush, no rush~" That ticked me more. I jumped back to my original position and he equipped with Crocell.

"Dwell within me, Crocell." He changed and he was golden in color now. No kidding. He was wearing golden chains, golden fur around his neck, animal like features and slightly golden skin.

'What's with gold!? Does this show Sinbad's wealth and shit?' Furcas thought out a little loud. Loud enough for me to hear.

"Hmm. What do you think of triumph and failure?"

"What?"

Zepar's Dungeon
Aladdin and Alibaba

Arba, Aladdin and Alibaba had finally entered the third dungeon who housed Zepar. But before they entered the same structure, Arba let out a surprised gasp to see that the second dungeon was conquered so easily. By Hakuryuu and Judar at that.

"Anyways, welcome to the third dungeon! The Djinn of Spirit and Puppetry, Zepar!" A bright light blinded them and in front of them stood two figures. A male and female figure. Alibaba saw Sinbad and a female one with pink hair and blue eyes.

"Sinbad? And who's that?"

"Welcome! Zepar is the dungeon that Sinbad challenged when he was 17. At that time, I was trying to find a country of my own. I bought some islands from Parthevia and I was about to start a country. She is the princess of Parthevia, Celendine!" The said princess smiled at them. Celendine held Sinbad's arms in glee as the purple haired conqueror introduced her as the original owner of Zepar. 

"What do you mean?" Alibaba asked.

"I sacrificed her life by assimilating with her rukh just like what you did with Cassim back in Balbadd. With that, I was able to get Zepar's power!" He declared. Alibaba was unable to utter any word as he was astonished with everything that he said. Together, Sinbad and Celendine djinn equipped.

"Djinn Equip! I ask you, in this world, should I live by my own will!? Or be guided by the will of others!? We were acknowledged by Zepar, the Sjinnpf Spirit and Puppetry!"

The two transformed to what looked the same as Zepar's appearance. A small body, large tummy, doe eyes that held mischief, horns that adorned their heads and untamed tails. Aladdin and Alibaba were surprised to see somebody being able to do dual djinn equip.

"Hahaha! Don't be so surprised! Azami was able to do the same but in a different manner! Didn't you know that she can use two djinns at the same time? Furcas and Sitri are really strong together. Putting that aside! Let me hear your answers!" They gritted their teeth in intimidation.

Crocell's Dungeon
Azami and Sinbad

Azami awaited for his game. He dropped to the floor and changed the scenery of the dungeon. It was now a puzzle game where they would have to race towards the finish line which was a huge gong.