Scroll 14: Yambala Tribe and New Dungeon

'My Queen, wake up please. It's time.'

I opened my eyes crankily. Stolas' metal vessel hummed as he tried to clear the sleepiness that fogged my mind. I thanked the djinn and did my necessities. It was early morning so the water was freezing.

"Brr! It's so cold!"

'It's early in the morning, Azami. What do you expect?' Furcas sassed. No need to give me a smart comment, Furcas. I shrugged off his words and finished bathing. After a refreshing bath, dressing was in order.

"This short top and same hood would do great. It will be easy to move after all."

'Isn't that the same with what you wore yesterday?' Sitri asked.

"Nope. Same design but different fabric." I proudly told her. She scoffed.

'Since when did you become a fashionista?' Furcas sweatdropped. I just smiled and put it on. With my swords in my hips, I left the room and walked towards the Colosseum.

'It's still amazing no matter how much I look on to it. I wonder if—' My thoughts were interrupted when I heard clashing of swords inside and a yelp of pain. I stepped in and Muu must not have noticed me but the other Fanalis did. Oh yeah, he was half-Fanalis. I forgot. I waved hi to the bystanders but the girl (who didn't like me much) scoffed at me.

"Well, it was nice meeting her as well." I murmured to myself.

I watched by the sides and when they were done, I covered my head and jumped down. Guess I startled Alibaba since he jumped meters away from me. After laughing internally, I turned towards Muu and smirked.

"Are you ready?"

"Heh. Aren't you early?" He smirked. Oh, I was so going to enjoy wiping that smirk off his face.

Alibaba's POV

I was startled when a hooded person jumped down the stands to face Mister Muu. 'Isn't she a little bold?' The Fanalis Corps watched as their captain clashed swords with the same person. I couldn't put my finger on to it but she looked familiar. I mean her moves.

'Why is it that she feels so familiar?' I tapped my head to remember her. The way she moved was familiar and overly embedded in my mind.

"Give it up, young lady! You will lose this one."

"Are you sure about that, Muu Alexius? You shouldn't underestimate people, you know? How about I show you a sword skill I learned somewhere?" She turned right and was about to attack but then she rolled to the left and attack him with the hilt on the back of his head. It hit and he face-planted on the floor.

"She was able to bring him down!" Myron shouted in surprise. All the Fanalis were surprised to see their captain be hit. Mister Muu stood up and faced her with cold eyes.

"Woah! Captain is serious!" The Fanalis Corps cheered for him while I just stood there silently. Both attacked at the same time and it looked like they were on the same page. Same power and all. Just then, she smirked and swept him down. He fell again but when she was about to strike, he rolled to avoid the sword.

"Scary!" I screeched in fear. Their eyes were glowing with killing intent!

"Should we finish this now, Muu Alexius?"
"Of course, Miss Azami."

They clashed swords and cut their arms. Blood poured out and then they rolled and their swords hit one another. A blade was raised to her neck but then Mister Muu had another near his neck.

"Not bad Mister Muu."
"You too, Azami."

'Wait. Azami? As in Azami!?'

She laughed before looking at me. Her smirk was mocking me but I knew it was her. She removed her hood and her pink hair flowed down with ease. Bright red eyes stared at me with a smile.