Author's Note

It had been a tough battle writing this story, and now that we have concluded it, I want to say thank you to all of the people who read this story. I started this with a thought of changing the course of events in Magi since it really made me cry a lot. I actually did not know how and where to start the story, but when I re-watched it, I decided that I want to write it starting from episode 1, so that Azami could see the progress in Aladdin and Alibaba.

Later part, I added Setta because I am really a fan of being a sister in a fan fiction. Setta was also the character that was not given any proper screening in manga, so I wanted to show him off in this story. Azami held a lot of love interest, but she fell more to Yunan's side. He was the person who understood her the most except for her brothers of course.

It was tough trying to portray their attitude, and I did not know if I gave justice to them. I could only rely on your comments and all. I did not think that anyone would read this, but you people did and I am glad. I just really wished that you have enjoyed the ride. Azami and Setta were wonderful characters, and I hope you also thought the same. Now, I am here in front of you to thank you all.

"I am really grateful for all the votes and comments I got. You've encouraged me more to do my best and be the best. Whenever I feel like I am not confident enough with the work, I always look back at your encouraging words to more forward. Now that this book has ended, I want to ask for your support again to see the next book I published. Once again, thank you everyone! We couldn't have done it without you."