Scroll 40: International Alliance

The group called out foods and drinks from the barmaid. They settled in a table off to the left. Alibaba glanced at Aladdin who started drinking his booze. He was shocked so to say.

"Aladdin!? You're drinking?"

"Sure! Don't worry, I've got a good tolerance unlike you." He said. Azami laughed at that since she could sense a hint of playful mockery in his tone. Setta shrugged and ate his own ration. Morgiana noticed Hakuryuu drinking alcohol so she quickly pulled it out of his grasp. He whined but the Fanalis reminded him of his poor tolerance. Alibaba chuckled at their antics.

"You should tell him where you were the past three years, Aladdin." Setta pointed. The blue haired magi did. Alibaba, after being amazed with Kina, scolded Aladdin lightly for making him worry. He apologized.

"That's all right. I also have a lot of hardships, you know. I became a doll."

"Doll?" The four questioned. Azami nodded at that and told them bits of what happened while she was with the Mother Dragon, Judar and Alibaba. Alibaba continued his adventures especially about the controversy in Kou. Their eyes glimmered in excitement. Morgiana beamed at his words and that was when Alibaba noticed the necklace she was wearing. It was the same one he gave her when they departed Sindria as an extra household vessel.

"You're still wearing that necklace."

"Yes. I will forever treasure it." There was an evident blush on his face when she mentioned 'treasure'. Setta grinned smugly and nudged the poor boy.

"Ah! Why are you not drinking, Alibaba?" Aladdin questioned. The blonde conqueror pulled himself away from him and insisted that he didn't want any alcohol. He said that there was still something he had to say to Morgiana while he was still sober.

"There's something I have to tell you."

"Hmm? Hoh~ What's this!?" The people from the pub excitedly asked. They stared at the couple waiting for his statement. Alibaba smiled sheepishly at her.

"Since I came back to this world, I've noticed that there was no war. I also settled things in my hometown and saw the world in a different perspective. Now that the world is at peace, everyone started out families." He continued with how great the world had changed, how he was offered a place back in Balbadd but he told her one specific statement.

"Every time I think of family, the first person that comes into my mind is you, Morgiana. When I'm with you, I feel like I can carry on living. Even when I don't believe in myself or when you don't believe in yourself. I feel that we should be together. Now that I think back on it, you were the only girl that's been there for me. Therefore, will you marry me, Morgiana!? I will make you be happiest woman in the world. I will make up for the time I died." He proposed with a massive blush on his face.

Azami's eyes widened at that. She wondered if this will ever happen to her. She knew it will never be. Maybe in another life. Morgiana was silent until she voiced out things about making a woman Fanalis suffer.

"I won't die again!" He insisted. Morgiana smiled and said, "I won't let you die. Let's be husband and wife." With that, everybody erupted into wild cheers. Even the people in the pub celebrated wildly. They danced among themselves and even Setta was forced to stand from his seat and cheer. Hakuryuu sighed while Aladdin grinned at him.

Soon, the party died out and people left the tavern. Hakuryuu, as well, stood up and informed Aladdin and Azami that he will have to find Judar soon. She nodded and Aladdin teased him about his unrequited love to which she giggled. Setta stepped from the shadows and informed his sister that he will go to bed.

"I'll see you later then, Setta. I'll meet you back in Kou. I just have some business to attend. Don't sleep too much."

"Got it. Be careful out there, Azami-nee." He yawned before leaving. Azami gave Aladdin and Hakuryuu a knowing look before sending her off.