Scroll 46: The First Dungeon, Her Shadow

"We will not enter the world of the rukh. That means that we are literally going to die once. Are you really sure of this?" Aladdin asked hesitantly. Alibaba and Hakuryuu stood there with determined face as they were ready to face whatever the Sacred Palace had in stored for them.

"Going to die!? I've already experienced it once!" Alibaba grinned.

"We have, in fact, fought until one of our friends died." Hakuryuu said. Judar smirked at his remark while Setta just fixed his eyeglasses with a smile.

"Now that you've mentioned it. We did have a strange bond and I thought we won't be able to agree on one thing but here we are!"

"Being sentimental now are we? Judar?" Setta teased. That earned him a tick mark from the fallen Magi. He told him that they did not really plan on fighting with them together. Setta gave him a deadpan look and a sigh. Hakuryuu said that they could not blame him for not liking them.

"Even if we are friends, our thinking won't always be the same. Despite all of the fights, we have move on. We have to stand up tall for countless years to come!" He declared. Alibaba's eyes glistened with amazement at his statement. They may have fought a lot in the future but in the end, he wants to see a world where everyone is smiling despite the problems. A world where they will think of solutions together and a world that they can entrust to the future generation. He tightened his grip on Amon's sword. Setta pursed his lips tightly thinking of their own future. What he wanted was a just world where they could all smile and think of the problems ahead.

"I wish for that tomorrow as well." He whispered to his self. His golden eyes shone with glee.

'Yeah. This time! This time, I will give Azami-nee the future she protected and for her to find happiness.'

"DJINN EQUIP!" The two changed to Amon and Zagan's full body djinn equip.

"YEAH!"

They were soon engulfed by a blinding light. The door opened, to the sanctuary they go. The Sacred Palace was strange. It was styled like a maze and strange structures were found like Zepar's stature. They examined the place they know as the Sacred Palace.

It the the place that governs world but it has transformed into a unique space. The Last Arc, where the battle never seen before happens!

Everyone had finally set foot in the Sacred Palace. Alibaba was amazed with the structure and decided to ask Aladdin if this was how the Sacred Palace should look. He shook his head no and told him that the last time he was with Ugo inside, the room looked more like a stack room full of book.

"This room is controlled by whoever controls it." Setta said. Alibaba nodded his head off. Judar, on the other hand, criticized the way it was done. They all sweat dropped at that. Setta observed the maze and noticed a notable work like Zepar's statue. He mistook that as one but stopped when it gave him with a playful glare to which he returned in the same way. It smirked but before Setta could even retort Alibaba pulled him out of trance.

"It means that Sinbad has created this space!"

"That's exactly right!" They looked up to see gigantic features of Sinbad's djinns. Setta glared at Zepar but the djinn only gave him a smirk, challenging him. Aladdin however stepped up and asked if they were really his djinns. The thunder djinn nodded and ordered them to conquer the 7 dungeons!

"The 7 dungeons, you say!?" Judar asked. Baal rose and intimidated them more. He assured them that if they want to stop King Sinbad's magic then they will have to conquer the 7 dungeons before the sun sets.

"So we will have to conquer the 7 dungeons containing the 7 human beings formerly known as Sinbad? Okay but where is Azami-nee?" Setta inquired. Baal glanced at him and informed him that Azami was also somewhere in this maze but her shadow will be a hindrance for them. They were intrigued but Baal said no more. Aladdin took this chance to ask Sinbad's magic.