Scroll 39: Witch

The Great Rift (South Coast)
Northern Tip of the Dark Continent
3rd POV

"I've come for Aladdin." A feminine figure descended down to meet eye-to-eye with the Guardian of the Rift. Yunan simply stared at her.

"Aladdin is here on the Dark Continent. So is Azami and you're in my way, Yunan. Thanks to your tricks, the Dark Continent became a dark maze with no way out. It took me a while to break through it." Arba confessed. She shifted her staff and asked.

"Why do you stand in my way?" She asked. Yunan simply chuckled at the obvious question.

"Because I am the Guardian of the Rift."

"Really? All I see is an empty shell that lived on after choosing his king." She taunted. Yunan didn't fall for that instead he retorted back.

"Aren't you the same? We're past by our sell-by dates. Aren't you also a magi of the past, Arba? Why do you continue to group yourself with the children?" He gave her a smug smile. Arba frowned and looked at him deadly in the eyes.

"Even now, I can hear its words. I won't listen to a puppet of Solomon."

"Huh? I'm no puppet. I chose Sinbad on my own free will so I won't lose to you." Suddenly, the rukh around them flared up and it signaled the start of a fierce battle.

"Borg Al-Samm!!" Arba's borg turned from defensive to offensive and attacked Yunan. He moved out of the way and formed a strong barrier using alchemy.

"Al Kimia Al Qadima." Arba seemed amused with the display of power. She gathered strength magic in her staff and destroyed his barrier. She was about to hit him but he disappeared in the nick of time before appearing behind her to attack.

"So fast... am I becoming slower?" That was when she noticed the force binding her. She quickly dispersed it.

"What feeble abilities!" He was blown away by the force from the binding. Arba mocked his power and told him that his fangs were wearing out. He skid to a stop with clothes torn, bloodied hands and scratches on his face. He stood up and lightning bolts appeared.

"You think my fangs have grown dull? Let me show you." Bolts were now in his hands. Arba looked a little confused with the display of power. He released it and the lightning went directly to her. Unfortunately, she manipulated her borg and punched the spell away.

"Dazzling blue lightning?! It doesn't suit you, Yunan!"

"That's right! This isn't my original technique. I'm just mimicking Sinbad. Bararaq Saiqa!!" Rows of thunder appeared and hit her directly. Her Borg cracked and was toasted under the thundering clap of lightning. Just when he was sure that she was finished, her body remained standing. She was smiling and her body displayed red flesh. She attacked the poor guardian out. With the remaining magoi he had, he aimed to crush her whole body to which he succeeded. A huge amount of flesh scattered around the floor but they formed together to form another body.

"Ah...Ah..." He huffed in fear and exhaustion. Arba returned and smiled sweetly at him.

"Wounds like that heal in no time at all!" She cheered. She engulfed the magi in a tight grip.

"As a magi, your rukh will simply return to the Sacred Palace if I kill you. That's why I will dye your rukh black! I will make you fall to depravity!" She tried to force her rukh towards him but she was flung off the magi with a strong force.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing to him, you fucking witch!?" A menacing voice asked. She forced her head to see a sea of pink hair glaring at her with piercing red eyes.