Scroll 24: Kou, Sindria and the Past

Azami's POV

After I rested, I talked with my djinns. It seemed like they don't have any idea what happened to me. I called for Setta and Lucien and they came as quick as possible. Lucien asked what was the problem so I answered his question.

"Earlier, I was about to say something to Yunan about Sinbad but a force stopped me. I heard him threaten me and I was pretty sure that it was him." Setta tensed beside me.

"Azami-nee, you couldn't be talking about that person right?" Setta asked. Lucien looked between us so I explained everything to him.

"That's all but I do think that it is him." I beckoned Lucien to lend me his ears and I whispered his name. He stiffened and understood our situation.

"I see. Then I shall lend my every being to you, Azami-sama."

"Thank you, Lucien, Setta. How about we join them at the Summit?" The two smiled and jumped with me in my magic cloth. It will take about two days to reach the island and I knew that Yunan and Aladdin were off to Reim to fetch someone. I meditated for a while and chatted with my djinns.

'You didn't really feel anything earlier, Furcas?'

'No, it seemed like I was kicked out of my vessel and was forced to silence. It was like a forgotten lapse.' Furcas replied. I got worried for a little while now. Sitri decided to let out her opinion.

'There was a presence present when you had another headache. I thought I was imagining it but I guess, I was not.'

'If it really is him, then maybe he chose that king for a plan of his own. Sinbad is a different king. He shines brighter that anyone else. He is gathering more alliances than he should have.' Stolas added. I started to hypothesize what course the king will take on after Aladdin tells them everything.

'What forces him now will lead him to his own damnation. I might even think that he will side with Al Thamen soon.' Ipos said but I knew that her statement may become real in the future.

'He really is a fearsome man. He will do anything for his country. But is it really for his country?' I clutched my necklace tightly and heaved a sigh. Setta noticed my wariness and he comforted me.

"Everything will be alright, Azami-nee. We will not let this world be the same as Alma Torran. We will make sure that. This is the coolest way after all." I smiled lightly before clutching his hand. He was acting alike back when we were still in Alma Torran. Lucien also assured me by patting my head.

"We will."

"You're right. Let's speed this up!"

Inhabited island
Kou, Sindria and Reim

"I hope we're not yet late." We were nearing the island and I could feel Aladdin, Yunan and the other magi's rukh.

"Are you ready you two?"

"Any time." I stopped for a while and it looked like Yunan was still introducing the two of them. I giggled at their flashy entrance and was about to do one.

"Setta? Lucien? How about we also make a flashy entrance?" I winked at them and smiled at me. Lucien used his household vessel while Setta manipulated it using his ice magic. With Stolas' weapon equip, I used the staff to break off the ice. We jumped down and grinned at them.

"Thank Solomon we're not yet late." I exclaimed.

"Azami! Setta! Lucien! It's nice to see you!"
"Azami-san. No, you're just on time."