Scroll 32: Kou's Civil War

Aladdin was able to return to Balbadd safely and Alibaba's body was checked upon by the medics of the kingdom.

He quickly asked for help and they rushed to assist the fallen prince. Alibaba's household members were shocked to see his condition. During that time, Aladdin was debriefed by Prince Koumei.

"About Alibaba's condition, we should find an alternative way to heal him. As for the rest, we clearly understand what happened in Rakushou, Aladdin. He has another metal vessel but he lost Judar. The metal vessel have a special ability to absorb magic of the same origin. That's why it is difficult to cause damage to metal vessel user with same ability." Koumei said. He explained things furthermore and ended it by a suggestion. He wanted to counter Hakuryuu with 6 other djinn.

"But I told you that I saw a strange girl there and I don't know anything about it." Aladdin defended. Koumei took that as well and told Kouen that Hakuryuu might have chosen to get help from external force.

"We'll strike him first." Kouen finalized. Aladdin shot up and was bewildered with their decision.

"Wait a minute!"

"The country has been split into two and no more than twenty percent of our soldiers are willing to follow Hakuryuu. We can't avoid the war that will break out after the makeshift alliance. The shorter path is to take Hakuryuu's head. This is the path with the smallest number of casualties." Koumei reasoned out. Aladdin shook his head and defended Hakuryuu. The Crimson Prince was bewildered with the magi's change.

"I can't say that falling into depravity is wrong." Aladdin insisted.

"You... Is there something that happened?"

"He is acting like that because no one was ever 'absolutely wrong'. I have a reason because I have things to settle with Hakuryuu. No matter what." Kouen said firmly.

Aladdin was still depressed but Kouen's word got to him. They were really planning to make this world one but they also thought about the pros and cons in governing a one world. Kouen dismissed him and so, the blue haired magi went back to the others and talked to them. Aladdin promised that he will do everything to take Alibaba back. They were happy and decided to help as well. Morgiana was affected by his death but she wanted to do something. She raced towards the Dark Continent to find Yunan standing up on the cliffs.

"The side of the Great Rift where the Fanalis live is nothing more than an extension. I regret to inform you but I don't know where Alibaba is, Morgiana."

"I see. What? Why is my household vessel not reacting?" She asked as she checked her chains. Yunan was silent at first before offering to take her back. She nodded and soon, they were transported to Balbadd where Alibaba lied in bed lifeless. Morgiana tried to wake him up but it was to no ought. Yunan looked away and worried for his own.

'Please be safe, Azami.' Setta noticed Yunan's arrival and came to his side.

"Thank you for taking care of Azami-nee. I hope she's alright."

"I hope so too. She can be reckless at times." Setta stared at him and there were pink rukh floating beside him. Setta, from then on, knew that this magi had a strong feelings for his sister.

After Hakuryuu declared his own enthronement in Rakushou, Ren Kouen declared himself as Emperor of Balbadd. The Kou Empire right now is in great chaos, torn into two which are both led by ambitious leaders. The Western Army, that has 80% of Kou's soldiers and a large number of metal vessel users, deployed a large force and began to advance to the place where they expected the hostiles to commence. On the other hand, the Eastern Army, which has little resources, is watching and waiting to see how the war unfolds. But even if there were fewer soldiers, they got an unknown war potential, which was Hakuryuu's metal vessels.