Scroll 20: The Decisive Battle

"Thank goodness we got here in time. I've been worried for so long." Yunan said. I smiled a little even though exhaustion was evident on my face. Alibaba looked at them in relief and soon, collapsed.

"Alibaba-kun?" Aladdin called. Just then, a blur of red caught him on time. He opened his eyes to see a familiar red haired girl.

"Are you alright, Alibaba?"

"M-M-M-M-Morgiana!?"

"Yes!" She dropped Alibaba on the shore carefully and gave him the potion I made. He reluctantly drank it. Glancing at the battlefield, they were amazed with how they fought. Morgiana blurted out that she will be like them someday.

"I wouldn't recommend that, Morgiana. Remember what I told you? Once you assimilate with your Household Vessel, you can never go back to human form." Yunan reminded her but Morgiana argued with him. She told him that she wanted to be stronger. I saw this and flew down. I told the girl that she was already strong as she was right now. She reluctantly nodded.

Morgiana flew upwards with her household vessel to fight the medium. Alibaba was worried about her but Yunan assured him that she will be alright.

"Yunan. Just what kind of ideas did you put into Morgiana's head?" Sinbad asked. Oh yeah, they don't have a good relationship with each other. I shrugged and watched her fly like a blazing Phoenix. It was beautiful. That was when I felt myself slipping. Luckily, Yunan caught me on time and set me down.

"Sorry, Yunan. I'm just a little tired." He looked at me with concern but I brushed it off and told him not to worry. Setta and Lucien saw my condition but I assured them that I will be alright and that they need to help the others.

"I'll just rest for a little while. Go and get them, Setta, Lucien." They hesitated for a while before nodding. They joined Sinbad and the others while I boosted their magoi.

"T-This is a little difficult huh?" I huffed in exhaustion. Yunan kept a protective arm beside me and helped me sit properly.

"You shouldn't exhaust yourself, Azami. It isn't good for your body."

"I-I'll be fine! No need to worry. Can you get my special potion beside me? It will help replenish my magoi a little bit." He nodded and reached for my pocket to get the potion. Once he got it, he helped me drink it. It slowly increased my magoi while I rested for a while. Within seconds, I was able to stand again.

"Thank you, Yunan. I have to join them soon." I was about to fly when he grabbed my wrist. He still had this concerned look but his eyes says that he believed in me. He kissed my forehead as protection.

"Be careful." It made me blush real hard that I could only nod.

"T-Twin S-Spirit of Light and Shadow, engulf me with your power, Furcas and Sitri! Evangelion Form." It was still the same dress but this time, my wings were both black and white. There was also a trident in my hand and the divine eye on my forehead.

I flew towards Sinbad and the other and fought with them. It didn't go past me the interested look on Sinbad's face.

'Once this war is over, I will really have to get away from this man.' I told myself.

Just then, a blinding light engulfed the sky. It was Lady Scheherazade. She planned to sacrifice herself. It gave magoi to the others but it also meant hers.

"Lady Scheherazade." Tears prickled down my eyes but I quickly wiped them away and focused on the enemy in front. All the metal vessel users were in position.

"Extreme Magic." All of our powers were channeled to Sinbad as he readied his sword to finish the medium.

"Extreme Magic: Balalarq Inqerade Saiqa!" It pierced the medium as it created a huge explosion. I panted after that strong attack. A lot of the metal vessel users were back to their human form. Just when we thought it was over, the black rukh rushed towards the medium.