Scroll 5: Judar and Renewed Balbadd

They had no choice but to have a one-on-one talk with King Abhmad. Sinbad made it clear that the Fog Troupe must lay low for a while. They did have the talk the following day but the king just threw his own brother away. It was infuriating even for Azami who was always calm. Her nerves were ready to pop but then she noticed that something was wrong with the surrounding. It was suddenly cold and the rukh beside her were fluttering nonstop, as if telling her that somebody who has a lot of magoi was to come. It was then that she noticed that the rukh suddenly turned black, as if they were dyed.

'The rukh! W-What happened!?' She looked up only to see a pale man with black hair cascading down his back. What caught her were his ruby eyes that seemed to glow with something, with what you can call, lust for war. After the talk, Alibaba sat down on his bed and thought of what he will say to the slum people. They were all hoping that he will bring them freedom of course.

"I don't know what I'm going to say to them! I failed them."

'Wow. It must have been tough on him.' Furcas said as he look at him with no emotions. It was obvious that he didn't want anything to do with him which made Azami sweat drop a little. Sitri was silent for a while and she guessed that she was feeling the same thing. So she did what she was good at.

"Alibaba. There are still things you can do. You should just look at another angle. Remember that what's always in front is not what you're really looking for. You can save them, not because you're a prince but because you're Alibaba." She smiled at him. The blonde conqueror eased a little before standing.

"Thank you, Azami. It helped a lot." She just laughed and told him to go immediately to Morgiana. After all, she could see that his rukh was slowly starting to turn into a pinkish scarlet around her.

"Morgiana is waiting for you." He blushed before muttering another thank you. She left his room as well and decided to stay by the roof to get some fresh air.

"It's so peaceful here."

Two of her djinns hummed, agreeing with her thoughts. The night was cool and the wind was blowing just right. Just then, the atmosphere shifted that night and she knew that something was wrong so with a speed different from the others, she ran towards the source of the shifting. The rukh around her were the same and most were circling around her as if they were telling her to be careful. She landed on top of the roof where everything was in sight. There stood her friends, Sinbad and other civilians but what caught her interest was the same man with black rukh. He was staring at Sinbad with a crazed look.

"No, nothing like that. I don't really care about any of them." She heard him. Sinbad asked what he plans to do with the country and the dark haired man replied with a sickening smirk.

"I don't really care about that. What I really like is...war."

She listened more intently now that he has caught her attention. Although, she tensed a little when she heard the Kou Empire. Her little act with the Crimson Prince was still there but she thought it was already over but she guessed not. Mentioning the dungeon capturers made her a little proud of them but his way of talking about them was a little creepy.

'He's a fallen.'

"What?" So that explained the black rukh around him. He stopped talking for a second noticing the rukh around Aladdin. Luckily, he had not noticed her yet as she continued to eye him. He looked surprised when Sinbad told him that Aladdin was also a magi.

"Hello there. I'm Judar."

'He's calling him shorty when in turn everyone is as short when they're still young. Is he an idiot?' Sitri sassed. She looked a little pumped up when she saw the fallen magi but Azami paid no mind to her words.