Scroll 47: Second Djinn and Azami's Duplicate

Sacred Palace
Azami's POV

We exited Baal's dungeon rather quietly. It seemed like Judar wandered off somewhere. Furcas was reading the book beside me while I kept thinking about my next course and what I should do after battling all Sinbad's djinns. I was pulled out of my thoughts when the dungeon behind me sank.

"That's great. Baal is finally conquered." I held out my staff to use illusion once more to search for another dungeon. This time, I saw Aladdin, Setta, Hakuryuu and Alibaba. They were staring at the dungeon door Arba has opened up for them. The second dungeon housing the Spirit of Falsehood and Prestige, Valefor. I entered the dungeon after them and I was really lucky not to be noticed by any other members. What we saw in front of us were people of our height in a battle stance. More like, they were from different scenes.

"Can somebody please tell us what the freak is this stupid king up to?" Furcas asked. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing a thing. Then suddenly, a huge epitome of destiny in front of them was showed.

"What is that huge thing over there!?" Alibaba questioned. He was answered by a question from up above and when they looked up, it was the same 15-year old Sinbad. They were all shocked to see his humongous figure.

'Is this for real!?' I took in his features but he turned around to fight against 'destiny'. He turned around and smiled while welcoming them.

"Welcome! Valefor is the dungeon I conquered when I was fifteen years old! At that time, I was traveling around the world together with my friends in order to find my country. I conquered dungeons, formed alliances, and created a Trading Company. However, a strong enemy called 'destiny' stood in our way!" He stated. For him, destiny was irrational as it give people nothing but sin. Sin of evil schemes, forced labor, slavery, torture and many more. He blamed King Solomon for such destiny.

"What should we believe in, in such a world!? I will ask you this! In such an irrational world, what should we be distrustful of? What should we believe in? The Sinbad I, Valefor, have acknowledged. This is the conviction of falsehood and prestige!" He Djinn equipped to Valefor showing a man with Snow White hair, fox ears and nine tails, white cloth draped over his body, a bell on his stomach and the eye of the Rukh.

"Djinn Equip, Valefor." It was an interesting equip might I say. I saw Setta shift around, anxious about something. Alibaba was surprised by it but Hakuryuu stepped up and wished to fight him in exchange for answers if he win. Setta let out a gasp.

'I wonder if there is something wrong with Setta?'

"He's looking for you, Azami but guess what set him off." I looked over to the left to see a shadow of me wearing a horrible grin. My eyes widened at such act and I was right to know that Sinba fused my rukh to create a diversion. Setta clenched his staff tighter while I took the book from Furcas to see it there was some kind of magic like that. I could only guess that Arba and David helped him out.

"Aladdin! Look! It's Azami-nee!" Setta exclaimed. I was about to protest but thank Solomon that the blue haired magic stopped him in time. The shadow me was holding two swords deadly in the eyes. With a huff, Setta stepped forward and volunteered.

"Let me handle this one, Aladdin, Alibaba. Proceed to the next dungeon." He said. Hakuryuu told them the same thing and as reluctant as they were, they had to leave. I knew that the two had faith Setta and Hakuryuu. For now, I could only help Setta. It was Valefor who will test Hakuryuu.

'Wait. Test. That's right! I figured it out!' I turned to Furcas.

"I don't know if I'm right and I know that Aladdin and the others have already figured it out but I think, Sinbad's regret was that he didn't know if he was qualified to be a good and now, he's testing us to know if his beliefs will cross with ours or will diverge! But there is still something missing. Why does he want to know our own opinion?" I thought out loud but was pulled quickly when a loud crashing sound was heard. The battle between Zagan and Valefor has begun.