Scroll 11: Yunan and Azami

It was another hot day of our travel and since I was in the western part, I had to travel a long way to the east. The magic cloth was able to take me until Qishan and I was able to take a great look at Balbadd. The country was restored though in a different way. Kouen and Koumei did an excellent job. The problem was I could still feel a little hostility from the slums.

'It will still take a long time for them to heal, My Queen. They were suddenly colonized after all.' Sitri said. Stolas was curious so Furcas had to tell him the story.

'How interesting.' The healing Djinn commented.

"It was a tough civil war. It must still pained Alibaba but he was trying to move forward again which is a good thing."

'It will not be easy but My Queen and the boy still needs his magi. His power is yet to awaken. Maybe three years from now, he will be able to stand on his own and be a king.' Stolas said. I smiled at that. That will be great if he will be a king in his country. His people will have a just king. Alibaba was someone who didn't judge people easily and it would be better if Aladdin will become his magi. Leaving the past behind, I glanced at the map once more. I would be lost again if I won't pay attention to it. It seemed like we were nearing another city.

'Are you sure you don't want to use full djinn equip and fly there?' Furcas asked. I nodded reluctantly since it looked like it will just be a waste of magoi. I decided to search for a tree (even though most were dead) and stopped to rest my sore feet. Once I found one, I settled down and ate some of my rations. I was about to eat when a thought came to me.

'I'm alone now and maybe I can practice some of my attacks.'

'I thought you didn't want to spend magoi, My Queen?' Stolas slyly said. I could feel a smirk form on his face. Damn.

'Maybe I can spare some! That's all!'

They laughed at me and I figured that maybe I was a little tough on myself. I needed to loosen up a little I guess.

"All right! Here we go! Spirit of Virtue and Arts, use thy magoi and bring forth your household. Embody me, Stolas!" My body was engulfed in light and was now in Stolas' form. A blue flowing dress covered my body but it bared my shoulder and has slit of both side. On my chest was a white satin cloth that extended on both my arms. Last, my head was adorned with rose gold chain. It was the most decent equip I had somehow!

"This is so beautiful. I can't believe out of three, Stolas has the decent djinn equip!"

'Well, you look more stunning in my clothes, My Queen.' Furcas said with a smirk. Even Sitri agreed with him as it shows my assets.

'Assets?'

'Well, you've grown to be a beautiful woman. Your chest has grown and your feminine features are more evident.' Furcas suggested. An irk mark grew on my head and I managed to make the djinn appear before I bonked his head.

'Ow.' Sitri laughed at him but I also threatened her a special punishment. She shivered in fright which made me smirk. I tuned them out and called for Stolas. He taught me how to handle his weapon which by the way was a staff with a moon insignia above. He said that it was mostly for healing but I could also use it in battle. His attribute was life and sound after all.

I was able to perform at least three attacks and was able to use sound as barrier. Next was to heal myself and something. I spotted a dying bird somewhere and I tried to revive it. It was almost unsuccessful but I was able to pull through. When it came to myself, it was a complete failure. I cut my palm and healed it.