Special Scroll: Sitri, Ipos and Azami

"Sitri! Leraje!" A woman yelled from a distance. She had brown hair, blue eyes, fangs and elven ears. Sitri noticed her and waved hi. Leraje did the same but after that, she burst into tears once more.

"Ipos! You're just in time to hear about Leraje's Problem #49. Bring out some ambrosia and we should drink it while listening to her womanizing lover." Sitri suggested. The said woman, Ipos, sighed before materializing cups of ambrosia and some snacks. Leraje wailed once more while telling her story.

"And then I saw him with three women in bed! Am I that ugly!? What should I do Ipos, Sitri!?" She desperately asked. Ipos glanced at Sitri for anything to say and there was this calculating look on her face. She thought that she was thinking but instead, she was looking at the food beside Leraje!

"Sitri! Tell her something!"

"What? What something?" She asked. Ipos gave her a deadpan look which made the Light Djinn laugh nervously. She huffed out a frustrated sigh before turning to Leraje who was still crying.

"You should leave the man if you want to. I mean, there are still a lot of man out there and I'm pretty sure that a certain Foras will like a chance." Leraje stopped crying to look at her confused.

"Foras? What of him?"

"Oh, I don't know? He was smitten by you?" This time, it was Sitri who answered her nonchalantly. That made the crystal Djinn blush 50 shades of red. She covered her face embarrassed by the discovery but it looked like her heart was still blinded by Focalor's magic.

"Suit yourself. If I were you, I'd gladly take the man. He's showing hints from here and there so it was not that easy to miss." Ipos said. Leraje nodded before nodding the two farewell. Once she was gone, Ipos turned to Sitri who was playing with her new earrings. They also look like crystal she had never seen before.

"Sitri? What's that?"

"Hmm? This is a gift from Azami! I love the color and how it compliments the wings in my ears. Stolas also liked it!" She squealed in glee. Ipos had to cover her ears at how loud she sounded. The Light Djinn apologized quickly before telling her friend, more stories about her other friends.

"And there is this obnoxious oldie, Furcas! Argh! He always get in my nerves! But it was really funny when Azami pranked his hair color. Bright pink! Bright pink, I tell you!" She laughed. Ipos imagined a man with pink dye in his hair and that made her laugh as well. She was really interested in meeting her friends

"I can't wait to meet them soon."

"I'm sure you'll like them. How about we visit Solomon's base? She should be there."

She agreed and Sitri took her towards Solomon where they were greeted by people and creatures of different tribes. Sitri scanned the area for her friend and about 30 steps away from them, stood the very person they were looking for. She called out to them and the pink haired magician turned her head to see Sitri and another djinn.

"Sitri! Hey there! How are you and who is she?"

"Oh! This is Ipos, the one I'm talking about all the time. Anyways, we came here to visit you and see how everything is planned out."

But of course, there will be a time where everything stops and changes. Furcas and Sitri were suddenly banished from their tribe while Stolas went missing. She finally met Azami but only for a brief moment because of the war they were facing. From what she had seen though, the pink haired magician was a good friend and listener. However, she heard from the other magicians and tribe that there were two magicians from the higher ups that were killed and she dreaded the moment her name was called.

"W-Who were the two magicians killed?" She asked Foras. The male djinn gave her a solemn look.

"It was Lord Setta and Lady Azami." Her eyes widened at the names and she could feel her heart stop for a moment. Her breathing labored and all the rational thoughts that she had slowly slipped away. Foras reached out to her when he saw the tears on her face but before he could even comfort her, she vanished.

Ipos walked towards the nothingness. Her heart was empty and sadness filled it. There were dried tears on her eyes.

"Please. Why take them away!? T-They were the only ones who understood me and yet— I haven't heard a thing from Sitri. Didn't she know this? Why didn't she come back? Where is she? A-And Lady Azami. Please forgive me for not being on your side when you were always on mine." She cried once more to ease the pain away.

That was how Azami met all of her djinns. Sitri and Furcas wandered off the deserted plains, banned from lands yet they still found happiness. Ronove and Halphas were hiding back in the southern plains. Stolas asked Ugo to build him a dungeon where he will rule and reside until his rightful King comes. And Ipos found an abandoned child, raised him and slowly forgot her friend but not Lady Azami.

"We will all she each other again because we are connected by the Rukh."

=END=