Scroll 15: Fourth Djinn and Lucien

Do you know the feeling of being blown away by the wind? How about tornadoes? I exactly knew how it felt now.

My body was being tossed around by strong wind currents and I was lucky that it didn't sliced my body in half. I received a lot of cuts from it nonetheless but the big problem was that the wind currents carried debris like pieces of woods, roofs, huge boulders and even carcass of animals.

I chose not to use full body djinn equip since I didn't want to waste any magoi without even knowing where the exit is. Using Stolas' weapon equip, I struck the ground with it so that I could at least stabilize myself. I'll be getting nowhere if I just let myself be blown away.

'This dungeon is a lot difficult than I thought it would be.'

'Ipos is the type of djinn that isn't easily pleased. Let's hurry up and find the exit. This place is ticking me off.' Furcas whined as I struck the ground with my staff. Exhaustion was evident on my face but I will not give up. I promised Sitri after all.

Speaking of that djinn, she had been quiet ever since I entered this dungeon. The only ones I could talk to was either Furcas or Stolas. I shook my head of the thoughts and trudged forward. Far afar, I could see a glint and I knew that I was near the door.

'There it is! Finally!'

I ran towards it but before I could even get near it, an invisible force held me back. My body began to heaved and it was difficult to move. That was when I heard a deep laugh behind me. There was a mysterious figure who held his knives, looking menacingly at me. A shudder ran down my spine. His eyes were what amazed me. It was a strange color of purple and blue. It was actually beautiful.

"I shall not let you pass." His voice was cold and that made me aware that he was not just some ordinary passerby. He aimed one of his knives at me and threw it. I would have had my arm impaled if I didn't moved out of the way but that cut my new outfit. I stared at him before changing my weapon to a dagger. We charged at each other but I knew that he held advantage since my body was still held by the strange gravity. Glaring at him, I aimed for his thigh and was successful. He was bleeding but so was I. A while ago, he caught my left leg and back. The wounds were deep that blood dripped down the ground.

"Who are you?" I boldly asked. He remained silent and I guessed that the only thing he says to outsiders was 'I shall not let you pass'.

'What an emotionless young man.' Stolas commented from the background. I agreed with him as a boiling heat in my stomach formed.

'I know. It's kinda irritating me.'

'But My Queen, weren't you also like that not too long ago.' Stolas smirked. I sweat dropped. Furcas was really rubbing on him. I focused again on the battle before charging at him. I was able to reach his torso and plunge it there.

"Not bad." His form disappeared and that left me completely tired. I ran towards the door and opened it. Inside was a temple of some sort. There were stalactites in the ceiling and below it were some kind of shelled creatures. They were armed with piercing horns on their head and what feared me was their shells. It looked like they were made of strong metal and it was spiked! I prayed internally for my safety.

With a careful stare, I made my way down the narrow path. I had to climb my way up before those monsters could touch me.

'Uh oh! Azami! Up now!'

'What?' That was when I heard the stomp. I quickly climbed up and prepared my daggers. The creature looked at me with a glare and I had no choice but to kill it or else, I would be their meal for tonight. It ran towards me with an killing intent but I rolled over and slashed its behind. It wailed but it was not yet down. It released its spikes and it hit my left arm.