Chapter 3: Arrived

~Marian POV~

We are heading to the Perth International Airport with my mother and my best friend Noor. Noor have been my bestfriend since highschool. She is from Iraq but has been living in Australia ever since she was two months. We have been inseparable ever since then. She is really pretty and has beautiful dimples like me. One of the best thing about her is her amazing personality. She is kind and very warm to people and that is why she is a chef. Noor owns her own restaurants in Perth and there is not only one of them. At this young age of 20 she has achieved quite alot of success and name. Even after all the success she is very down to Earth and warm person and her food are AMAZING.

"Back to Earth Marian" said my mum as I was deep in thinking. I just smiled at her. I looked through the window and it seema like we arrived at Perth airport. I got out and took my luggage. It is already 1:00 pm and my flight is at 2:00 pm. We all rushed in and I checked in and gave my luggages to them. I went towards mum and Noor to bid my goodbyes.

"Mum dont cry please" I said as tears fall from my mum eyes. I just hugged her and she smiled. I went to Noor and gave her tight hug and she hugged me back the same amount. Her hugs are so nice and I will miss that of her. I pulled back and smiled at Noor. "Take care habibty (sweety/hun/) I said as I bid them goodbyes.  I went and gave my ticket and passing pass to the woman. She smiled and bowed slightly." welcome to Asian airline" one of the staff said to me. I smiled and said "Thank you". I went inside the plane and surprisingly my seat is business class. I took my sit and the seat was very comfortable.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I will be flying the plane today. Pleass fasten your seatbelt and enjoy your flight. Thank you for boarding Asian airlines" said the captain. I fasten my seatbelt and slowly my eyelid got heavy.

In the middle of my sleeping time, I heard some noise behind my seat and when I took a glance I saw twelve guys at the back. Some were sleeping and some were awake fighting one another like animals. I frowned at them. I noticed some of the guys were bullying this cute bunny looking boy who had dark under bags. There was also a boy. Damnn he was really pretty and he looked like a deer. His eyes were brown and had a hint of mischievousness in it. I then notice another boy with a really tan skin but that made him look more sexy and attractive. There was also another one which was trying to stop the rest from acting naughty and playing around. He looked like their guardian. He was also very handsome. Hell all of them were pretty good looking. I just smiled and went back to sleep.

I woke up because of the announcement. "ladies and gentlemen please prepare to land and fasten your seatbelt. Thank you".  I put my seatbelt on and 10 minutes time we landed in Seoul international airport. I got my luggage from the luggage area and walked out. I looked around until I saw someone had a banner with my name on it. I went towards that person and said in the little Korean I knew "Anneyonghaseyo,nae ileum-eun Marian imnida" I bowed and shake hand with a girl who looked around my age. She introduced herself and her name was Ji-hye. Apparently she is 23 so she is older. She took me to a car and we went inside and drove to a beautiful apartment complex. Ji-hye unni said I will live here and I absolutely love it.
Ji-hye is really beautiful and she is talkative but I love her company. She told me what she likes and staff and apparently she is into kpop. I did know about what kpop is but I have never listen to one so Unni was shocked and she promised me she will take me to a kpop concert soon. She is daebak!

Anyways we took the lift to my apartment which is at level 7 and we went inside the house. It was truly beautiful. Everything was done and prepared. The furnitures looked amazing. There was two rooms, a  bathroom, living room and kitchen. It was simply beautiful.

I sat down on the couch since I was really tired. Ji hye unni told me I will start my internship in a week time which means I have 7 days for myself to do tour around and be familiar with this place since I will be living here for a year. Yess you heard right i will be living in Seoul for a year and then go back to Australia to continue studying.
I am really excited.

"Marian relax now I will be leaving if you need anything you have my phone saved in your new phone just call me  if anything happens. I know you are not familiar with the Korean food so I got you some eggs and pasta to make food if you are hungry. I will come tomorrow we will go shopping and tour you around then I have a surprise for you. Hope you like it. Now go and shower take care of yourself and good night" said Ji hye unni. I smiled and said " Kamsahmida Unni I will sleep well and thank you for the help". "No worries girl!"  she said and left the house.

I sigh in a happy way and went towards my room. I placed my clothes in the wardrobe and took my Pj to shower.
I brushed my teeth and went towards my bed. I got under the blanket and closed my eyes. This will be my first night in Seoul and I am already loving it.