chapter 15: being Like married couple

~Suho POV~

I woke up at the sound of the birds chirping. I slowly opened my eyes in order to adjust to the bright sunlight.
A smile crept my face as I eyed the beautiful sight infront of me.

Here was the love of my life snuggling into my chest and laying there with her long eyelashes resting on her face.
I slowly moved and kissed her forehead and slowly whispered " Good Morning babe"

She stirred in her sleep. I slowly got up from bed and checked the time through my phone. It was only 9 am
And today we had no schedule and Marian had no work. It was the perfect time for her to meet Exo. I cant wait to introduce her as my girl.

I went to take shower amd brushed my teeth. I came out with a towel around me and Marian was still sleeping peacefully. I slowly did my business which was getting ready and putting on new clothes.

I decided to make breakfast for my babe since she is still sleeping.

I made waffles and there was coffee and strawberry milkshake on the table. Now breakfast was done and I just have to wake Marian up.

I called Sehun to make him tell others that I am going to bring Marian today around lunch time.
"Hyung where were you last night? Did you stay at Marian house huh" sehun said while giggling.
" Yah stop bullying your Hyung. I called you to tell others especially Kris Hyung since I know he is still sleeping that today I will bring my girlfriend over so she can meet you guys" I told sehun. When I said my girlfriend there was this feeling that rushed in me. It felt nice.

"Really! OMg Hyung we gonna meet Marian today can't wait. Okay Hyung I will tell others. Bye see you. Wait Hyung! I will tell D.O Hyung to make lunch at home. Then this way we can all have lunch together inside our dorm peacefully and get more time to interact with Marian Noona" sehun said excitedly. This boy he gets excited over everything.

" Yeah that is actually great. Awww my boy is finally grown up" I  said playfully.

" Yah Hyung stop it."
"okay okay. Now I gotta go. Tell everyone what I told you alright?"

" okay okay Hyung I will. Bye" sehun replied

I put my phone down and went upstairs to wake Marian up.
I opened the door to her room and guess what I saw

There she was hugging her teddy bear as that was her life. Awwwww she looked so cute though. I wish she was hugging me that way.

I walked towards her and shook her gently

"Marian wake up. It is morning and breakfast is ready so come on wakeup"

"mhhhh"
" Come one babe I am hungry lets go and eat. We need to meet Exo as well today" I said shooking her a little bit while gently removing hair strands that were on her face.
" okay come I wake" finally she is awake. She really is a heavy sleeper but compared to Exo members she is nothing. exo members especially Kris Hyung and Lay are such heavy sleepers