chapter 20: Jealousy

~Marian Pov~

As we were all talking, i heard a girly voice say "Oppa". Wondering where the voice was coming from we all looked at the entrance door.

There was standing, a pretty girl all dolled up. She was wearing black short dress that hugged her body and she had blond hair that suited her.

Her smile grow bigger as she run faster. I was shocked and all the other exo members were shocked and confused of what just happened

My heart clenched seeing that happening. This unknown girl was hugging and was all over my boyfriend. Kissing him and her hands all around his body.

What hurted more was Suho oppa was just standing there doing nothing as if he never knew how seeing him like this hurts. How seeing him being touched by a girl in a way that only i should be allowed to touch.

Tears was threatening to fall but i held in. I didnt want to cry infront of them. I didn't want people to see me as helpless girl and pity on me.

The boys all looked at me with a sorry look on their eyes. I just smiled fakily trying to hide my pain.

" Oppa, how are you?" Asked the unknown girl who was so touchy to suho oppa. Before Suho oppa could reply, our eyes met and she looked at me from toe to the head. "And who is this person we have here?" she said as she scoffed and took an evil glance at me.
" Tiffany Noona, this is Marian Noona close friend of ours" Sehun replied. So she is the girl whom oppa is doing the song  collaboration with. They seem pretty close. This hurts so bad.

"Ah, whatever. You seem like you are cheap girl anyways" she replied sassily.

"What do you mean?" I replied as i looked at her. How dare she look down on me.

" you heard it right. I know girls like you. You act all nice and innocent to oppas so that you can get in their good side and use their fame arent you?" She cockily said looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow

"Noona isn't like that" sehun replied looking at her furiously

This is it. I can't take it anymore. How dare she says all that to me without knowing me.

" Excuse me, no one has given you the right to say that to me. And i am not like like you who has double face. At least if you are going to have two faces, make one of them pretty" i replied as i took a glance at her.

I didnt want to look at Suho at all.

" Kris Oppa, thanks for your time. I hope you guys enjoyed the food. All the best. I have to go to work now. Bye everyone" i said looking at everyone except Suho oppa. I didn't have the heart to look at him.

I know if i did, tears would fall. I immediately took my bag and came out running of their practice room.

Tears begun to fall as i came out of the room. 

"Marian wait!" I heard suho oppa calling me. I just ignored him and walked out of the the SM Entertainment.

As i got into my car, i broke into tears. I cried my heart out. "What a jerk! He didn't even stop her when she was calling me a bitch and money-whore" i mumbled in my sobbings.

My phone rang and it was Dr Mak calling me.

"Hello Dr Mak" i said after calming down
" Hello marian. You there yet at the hospital" he asked
" No Doctor but i am on my way. I wil see you in 10 minutes" i said
" alright see you soon"

After the call, i drove to the hospital.

~Suho Pov~

Tiffany came running to me and pulled me to hug infront of everyone and Marian. She hugged me ans kissed me. And i didnt do anything. I was shocked as i looked at Marian. I could see the hurt in her eyes and i felt more hurt because i was the reason behind it.

"Oppa, how are you?" She asked. Why the hell is she only asking me how i am. I am not the only person in the room. How ignorant and disrespectful she is. Before i could reply She asked " And who is this person we have here? " she said pointing at Marian.

"Tiffany noona, this is marian noona close friend of ours"  sehun answered her question

"Ah, whatever, you seem like a cheap girl anyways" Tiffany replied cockily at marian. What disrespectful girl. I dislike her so much now. How dare she say all that to my jagiya. To the woman i love.

Marian looked hurt and i am sure she misunderstood me. I need to clear that there is nothing between me and Tiffany.

Before i could inform that, Marian has already left the room. She didnt even look at me while saying goodbye.

When she left i immediately followed her even when Tiffany was not letting me go and being all touchy which i disliked.
After following marian, i see her crying at the corner.

" MARIAN"

"MARIAN

"MARIAN"

No reply. She just walked away.

" i am really sorry babe. I hurted you today" i said while looking her as she stepped out of the building.

" i am such a bad boyfriend. I couldn't even stand for my girlfriend" i said as i looked down at my shoes.