Chapter 27: Drunk

~Marian P.O.V~

"Mmmmm this food is so delicious Unni. I can't get over it" I mumbled as I stuffed all the food. We were really hungry after the concert so we came to a restaurant near the Han river. " I know this food are mouth-watering" Unni replied.

"Let's get some Suju as well" Unni said as she called the waiter. " can we please get three bottles of Suju?" She requested to the waiter. "Sure" the waiter said as he proceeded to get our drinks.
"Unni, we can't drink and  drive. Why did you order it even though I really want to get wasted now" I asked her while giggling. " It is fine Mariam. Tonight is worth drinking alright. Don't worry about driving I will get us a taxi."

After that, we drank the suju all the way until we were wasted.

" Unni, I will get home by myself by taxi and you should do as well" I said as I was a little bit more aware compared to Jihye Unni.

She was completely wasted.
Gone.

I wrapped my arms around her sleeping body as we proceeded outside the restaurant.

" Taxi" I waved to a taxi that was passing by.
" Please get her into this address" I told the taxi as I gave him her address. I took Jihye Unni phone and put her location on in case, something happens we can easily locate her.
" please take care of her" I told the driver looking at him. He nodded. After that I went and took another taxi to my house.

" where do you want to go?" The driver asked me.
I gave him my address as we started driving towards the destination.

The night vibe in Seoul was beautiful.
As we passed Han River, memories of my first date with Suho Oppa rushed in my mind.
A smile crept in my face. I opened the window trying to feel the fresh air as it swept through my face and made  my hair go in all direction.

A sudden ringing sound disturbed me from my beautiful memories with my boyfriend. As I looked at the calling person name on my phone screen, I couldn't help the blush that was getting settled on my face.

"Hello oppa"
"Hello Jagiya, how are you?"
" I am fine oppa. I just had a night with Jihye Unni, a close friend of mine."
" Oh that friend of yours who came along with you to 'Hello counsellor'?"
" Yes Oppa" I giggled
" Oppa, I missed you today" I said acting cutely like the frank person I was
" I missed you too. Sorry I didn't give you a call today. We have been busy preparing for our comeback" oppa said with a sigh
" I know Oppa, sorry I didn't want to make you sad" I said sounding like I am going to cry. Whenever I drink I have really weird mood swings, I get really emotional.

" Ani Jagiya, I am not sad. Wait.... Are you drunk?" Oppa said gasping a bit.
" A little bit Oppa " I said quietly

" Mariam' where are you right now?" Oppa said. He sound angry because he usually calls me jagiya, babe or love.

" Oppa, I am heading home by a taxi. Don't worry I will reach home safely" I whispered

" how can I not worry when my girlfriend safety could be in danger?"

" I am coming to your house now"

" Oppa, it is ok..." I was going to say it is okay but he ended the call before I could finish.

"He must be angry" I said in my head.

~Suho P.O.V~

" I think our Exo-L are really going to love our comeback Monster. What do you think Suho hyung?" Kai nudged me

" Of course Kai, our comeback is going to go well" I told him while smiling.

" guys look" Chen said as he run to  our practise room with his phone.

" what is it Chen?" baekhyun questioned

" Have you guys seen Mariam Insta gram? She was at Got7 concert today" Chen said smirking at me.

" what? Show me Hyung" Kai said as he quickly took Chen's phone.

" Suho hyung look" Kai said showing me Marian with her friend, Jihye and Got7 members.

" I didn't know Marian Nuna liked Got7. I thought she was a fan of Exo" Sehun said while pouting

" Of course she is Exo fan but she can also like other boy bands there is nothing wrong with that" Luhan said patting sehun back
" Yeah and I am sure we are her favourites of all" Chanyeol added with huge smile being the optimistic person he was.

" But I think someone is jealous here" D.O said as he took a glance at me with a smirk.

" I am not jealous." I said defending myself

They all just laughed together at my answer.

~After 2 hours~

" Children, time to head home" I said as we took our belongings and boarded the van. Exo-K in one van and Exo-M in the other.

After arriving, everyone dispersed in their own personal activities.

Some went to shower while, the others went to sleep or eat.

I was one of those who went to shower.

After showering, I proceeded to call my jagiya.

"Hello oppa" I miss that voice.
"Hello Jagiya, how are you?" I asked my girl.
" I am fine oppa. I just had a night with Jihye Unni, a close friend of mine."
" Oh that friend of yours who came along with you to 'Hello Councellor'?"
" Yes Oppa" She giggled. Her giggles are so cute. Now I wish I could just go and cuddle with her.

" Oppa, I missed you today" She said acting cutely
" I missed you too. Sorry I didn't give you a call today. We have been busy preparing for our comeback" I  said with a sigh
" I know Oppa, sorry I didn't want to make you sad" She said sounding like She is going to cry. See now I feel more shitty. She worries about me more than herself.

Then I remembered something; Mariam really gets emotional whenever she gets drunk. She told me that once.

" Ani Jagiya, I am not sad. Wait.... Are you drunk?" I asked her, gasping abut when she didn't reply.
" A little bit oppa"  she said. I panicked about after that. All negative things rush into my mind.

What if she gets into car accident

Meets a pervert

Or hurt herself in any way

" Mariam' where are you right now?" I asked. She might thing I sound angry but I was purely worried about her.

" Oppa, I am heading home by a taxi. Don't worry I will reach home safely"  she whispered

" how can I not worry when my girlfriend safety could be in danger?" Answered back coldly

" I am coming to your house now"

" Oppa, it is ok..." Before she finished what she wanted to say, I ended the call.

I took my car keys and grabbed a jacket.

"Kris, I am going to check on Marian, it is emergency" I said as I passed him quickly.

"Okay, call if anything happens or you need a hand" Kris replied back.
After heading out of the dorm, I

got into my car and drove to her house hoping she was okay and not hurt.