chapter 12: loving the way things have turned

~Suho POV~

After dropping Marian at her house, I was on my way to the dorm. I just couldn't believe how things have turned out. I am really happy that Marian has accepted my confession and reciprocated my feelings.

I pull over the car and walk to the dorm hiding abit because you never know Saesang fans might be hiding around. I got into the lift amd took of my disguise. I pressed at level 7 since we live that that level. Before the lift door closed someone got inside "Anneyonghaseyo Suho-sshi"
"Anneyong Chorong Noona " I said while bowing. Chorong is my senior and she belongs to the famous girl group APINK. Chorong noona is older than me  few months. She is really nice and I treat her like a sister and she treats me like her younger brother as well. She works at a different company but we live in the same building. Her and her members live at level 8 while we live at level 7.
"Noona how is work? I saw your recent comeback song Mr Chu. Congrats for the success for APINK comeback
You guys must have worked hard for it but at the end it paid of and your fans loved it". I said to Chorong noona while smiling. She smiled back " Is my Donseng a fan? Anyway, work was hard but it is okay because we work hard for our fans and as long as they are happy then we will put all the work we need to"  she said while smiling
" and thank you for you and exo warm wishes for the comeback of Mr Chu. Me and our members really appreciate Exo support"
" Anyways speaking of exo where are they and why aren't you with them"
"Oh we had a day of so I went out while some members are home and some went out to do whatever they wanted to do in their free time."
" Wow great, I am guessing you just came back from outside having fun as well"
" Yeah something like that" I said as I remembered my time spent with Marian. Oh God I already miss her. I blushed while smiling
" Wow! Suho is blushing" chorong noona exclaimed
" Noona dont do that"
"okay I will stop but tell me who is the lucky girl suho"
"ahhh" Oh my God this is soo embarrassing. I can tell Noona because we both trust and share our problems and happiness
We are both really close that is why
"Chorong noona her name is Marian and today I asked her out and she said yes" I said to Noona.
"Really! OMg so happy for you Suho. Finally you got yourself a girlfriend because I was tired of telling people that we have nothing going between you and me" Noona said playfully
"hahaha whatever Noona"
The lift opened and it stopped at level 7.
" Bye Noona good night"
"bye suho and good night to you too but you better introduce me to that girl because I need to know her as your older sister" Noona said
" in your dreams chorong noona I don't want you to scare her" I playfully took my tongue out teasing her
" you better do it suho " she said as  the door closed.
I turned around and walked to my dorm. Took my keys out and got in.
"Hey Guys"
"Hey Hyung" said Chen
" Chen where is everyone? Why is it so silent"
"Oh Hyung, Sehun and Luhan went out to have bubble tea while Kris and Tao went to late night shopping, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are practicing in the music room while xiumin Hyung is cooking. Kai is teaching D.O Hyung some dancing step while Lay is sleeping inside his room"
"Wow atleast they are not messing things around"
"Anyways Hyung where were you whole day. Did you meet that girl what was her name? Yeah Marian. Did you meet her Hyung" Chen asked with curiosity evident in his face
" ahhh, yes I met her" Well my members deserve to know. We promised to not hide things from one another and I have known them for five years so there is no problem telling them. I also want them to meet her I am sure they will love her.

"omg really Hyung, did you ask her out? Is she your girlfriend now?"

"Chen relax. One at a time. Yes I asked her out and she is finally my girlfriend now"

"omg what really Hyung," where did that voice come from. I turned around there standing is Luhan and sehun.
" Hyung is what I heard true"
" Luhan and sehun, yes what you heard ls the truth"
"Congratulation Hyung, you finally got yourself a girlfriend"
" Thanks my children" I playfully pulled sehun cheeks

"Yah, Hyung hajima (stop) now you have girlfriend do that to her and not to me. My cheeks hurt now" sehun said while pouting. Aww cute.

Sehun pout

"Anyways guys I will go and take shower" I got up and went to my room to shower.

I took nice shower and towel dried my hair. I took my phone to message Marian.
"Jagiya, I miss you already 😢. What are you doing right now? Are you missing me? Jagiya send me a photo of you right now. I want to see it so I feel like I am with you right now" I wrote and presed 'send'. I put my phone down to get a drink from downstairs.

~Marian POV~

I really enjoyed today date with suho, my boyfriend.
I cant even believe that that amazing human being is my boyfriend.

When suho dropped me home. I was so shy when he said I deserve all fun and happiness in the world. Agh why is he so kind.

When he came close to me and took my chin up in order for me to look at him. I was really embarrassed and I think I have become more awkward around guys ever since my breakup. That is why I am having difficulties being myself. I know suho is different and would not do that to me.
" Marian why you so shy" I became more flustered after he said that.
He placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. At this time I got tensed and more embarrassed if that is even possible. I think he felt that I was tensed so instead of kissing me in the lips he kissed me in my forehead. I fall  even more for him for his kind acts and being all gentleman.
He said good night and I said the same to him and told him to drive safe.
After that I walked a little bit and then I felt like something was missing. I quickly ran back to him and kissed him on his right cheek and ran back into my apartment.

I went in and throw myself into my bed. All todays moment flashing into my mind. I smiled and buried my face into the pillow.

After a while I went to the bathroom and took some shower.
I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I wore my sleeping gown and was going to sleep when suddenly my phone screen flashed. I immediately took it and it said I received a message from suho. I clicked on it and it read " Jagiya I miss you already 😢. What are you doing? Are you missing me. Jagiya send me a photo of you right now. I want to see it so I feel like I am with you right now"

Aghh this man always makes my heart race hundred Miles faster. He wants a photo. Atleast I can send do this for him. He has done so much in a day for me so a picture should not be a problem but I don't have any makeup up.
" Hey Suho Oppa, have you arrived safely home. I missed you too but let me warn you I don't have any makeup on so  don't freak out when I send you the photo. It is also not fair that I am the only one sending a photo you need to send yours too. " I wrote and send him.
I clicked on camera and took a photo and sended to him. I put my phone next to me.

~Suho POV~
After drinking water I went back to my room and took my phone to see if Marian has replied to my message.
And she actually did reply. I clicked on her message and read it out. She actually send me a photo. She said she is not wearing any makeup so she might look bad but she still looked gorgeous and beautiful even without makeup. Wow this girl is really something.
Marian photo below

my favourite part in her body beside her soft hands are her lips. They are so full and plump which is very uncommon in girls that are from Korea.

She also wants a selfie of mine. Okay I shall send her as well.
"Jagiya you look gorgeous without makeup as well because infront of my eyes you will remain the most beautiful of all. Good night Jagiya. sleep tight and dream of me"  I sended and a minute later she replied
"Suho Oppa why you soo Cheesy. Thank you and good night. Sweet dreams 😘"

Oh she send me virtual kiss. This girl wil drive me crazy.
" Jagiya I wish that kiss was not done virtually I wish it was real 😘😘"

I put my phone being happy and satisfied with how things have turned around. I never felt this happy ever since our debut when the world has come to know as EXO.

I slowly drifted to sleep

loving the way things have turned around.