chapter 51: "Give me my clothes"

Marian POV

I look up to see Suho standing in front of me, looking at me worriedly. He is standing there, not moving an inch. I raised an eyebrow and slowly slide off of the bed, feeling severe pain in my lower region.

I stand up with difficulty, trying not to wince or cry out in pain.  At least not in front of Suho.

I walk to the bathroom, only to be followed by  Suho, walking behind me with arms open, as if I will fall.

"Stop it, Suho" I giggle, making him shake his head. My foot gets stuck in the duvet that is dangling near my feet, causing me to trip but regain my balance quickly. I giggle loudly as Suho gasps and holds my arms tightly.

"Suho, I'am fine. I swear" I say, while laughing a bit.

"No" he says and continues following me around as I get my clothes.

I turn around and he slams into me,making me stumble back. The pain that I am going through right now is unbearable. Tears form in my eyes as I look up at him. Suho's face frowns as he looks at me; he comes closer and gently picks me up in bridal style and walks into the bathroom.

The whole time,  I am smiling up at him. Thanking him secretly, I really don't want him to know that I am in pain. Surely, he will blame himself for it.

He places me on the shelf and looks at me worriedly.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, holding my hands in his.

"No" I shake my head and give him a reassuring smile.

It hurts so much.

"I know it does, stop lying. I'am sorry, I'm sorry" he says repeatedly, looking down while I stare at him in awe.

"Suho" I say and he looks up. I kiss his lips as he stands in between my legs.

"I am fine, just a little pain" I assure him again, pecking his lips once more.

"Can I shower?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. He chuckles and nods his head, helping me get down from the shelf.

Suho exists the bathroom, winking at me before closing the door behind him. Great, now I will have to shower with a red face.

"Jagiya" he yells from the other side of the door.

"Yes?" I ask him checking myself out in the mirror in front of me. I blush as I see the marks he left last night, they are everywhere. On my necks, jaw line,chest, hipbones. Holy shit.

"Just call me if it hurts okay. Yell out my name like you did last night" he says, making me blush. I groan making him chuckle loudly. Thank god he isn't here.

Suho POV

I knew this would happen, was I rough with her? I tried my best to be as gentle as possible, considering all the sexual frustration that has built up between us as well as me being inexperienced in this field doesn't help. But at least I know she enjoyed last night as much as I did.

I leave these thoughts as I get up to get some clean clothes from the wardrobe. Did Marian took in clothes with her? She didn't, did she? Good.

All she took in with her was the silk sheet. Oh, how hot she looked. The way she walked in nothing but a pair of sheets covering her. Her hips swaying from left to right. Damn she looked sexy.

"Suho?" I heard her voice echoed through the door,just in time.

"Yes?" I say, even though I know exactly what she needs. A smile makes it is way to my lips as I see her dark wet brown hair popping out of the bathroom's door.

"Can you please give me my clothes?" She asks. Her voice barely coming out, embarrassment taking the best of her. Her cheeks flamed red as I smirked upon her shyness. She shouldn't be shy anymore since we just made love but the fact that she still does, makes me feel some kind of warmth in my heart.

"What?" I say, slowly walking forward, making her lower her gaze to the marble floor.

"Um, clothes"she says. Backing behind the door when I stand in front of her. She looked so shy and so cute seeing me standing in front of her.

"Say the magic words" I whisper as I try to open the door, making her eyes wide. Her grip tightens in the door as I try to open it again. Her beautiful eyes glare at me as I chuckle.

"What word?" She asks. Her head tilts on the side,lips pouting in confusion. She is so cute.

<<<<<

Hey guys :)

Hopefully you all doing well. I know I haven't updated but I am glad you being patients with me. I thought I could do a little get to know each other kind of thing. The way it works is, you guys send me questions and I will try to answer it. It can be questions about me or kpop related stuff. Basically to answer anything you want to know.

So send me all your questions or anything you curious about and I will give you an answer.

It will be fun activity :)

Enjoy your reading