chapter 4: Touring Seoul

~Marian POV~

I opened my eyes as my alarm rang. I turned it off and got up from bed. I looked around the unfamiliar place and then later realised that I am not In Australia anymore and I am now in Seoul South Korea. I smiled and went in to the bathroom. I took quick shower and brushed teeth and went to tje kitchen to make breakfast. I made eggs and toasts and had it with milk. My rang and I excitedly answer the phone since I knew who it was "Anneyonghaseyo Jihye Unni" I said " Anneyong Donseng " said Unni. "Marian get ready I will tour you around Seoul today and I will give you your surprise later in the evening" unni said. "okay Unni"  I replied and disconnected to get ready.

I went to my wardrobe and got out comfy  tight Jeans and a long sleeve shirt with a love hear at the back. I got my sneakers out and put bracelet into my wrist to add details. I curled the end of my hair and did my makeup and put matte lip on. I put perfum on and took my bag. I looked at the mirror and was satisfied with me look. I heard a my phone rang and it was Jihye saying shw is here. I went took my keys and locked my apartment and took the lift. I saw Jihye outside and greeted her. "omg Marian you look gorgeous today, you have beautiful curves ans nice lips" unni said.

Outfit pic below

"Thank you unni" I said

"Thank you unni" I said. We drove and arrived to what she told me was Myung Dong. It was busy place but looked really nice. We looked around and bought few staff.  

The mall was the second destination. Unni told me to get dress for tonight surprise so I tried few dresses and then later found the right one. We then went and ate lunch. We talked a while about life and then  it was already 4:00pm. Unni told me we need to get ready for my surprise so I just nodded and went home after buying bubble tea.

Unni told me to wear the dress we bought and I wore and did my makeup and hair done. I took a glance at myself after getting ready and I was happy at how I looked.

Marian Outfit pic below

I came to the living room and Unni was dressed in a brown short dress

"Marian you look beautifully girl" unni said excitedly and I smiled and said "thanks unni and you also look gorgeous" she smiled and we left the apartment to the surprise unni prepared for me.