Shopping with the Maknes

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always, at the front of Exo dorm, there was a huge mass of Exo fans mostly young girls. At the beginning this was kind of shocking to Marian because this rarely happens in Western culture. Fans of pop artists usually give their celebrity some privacy or at least don't follow them to their house; a private space.

Marian wore her mask and glasses to not get her face known to the public. She still wasn't ready to tell the world her relationship with Suho of Exo. They both walked out of their car and rushed in to the building as fans screamed or tried to get a hold of Suho. Some were even asking who the girl with Suho was.

"Don't they have school to go?"

Marian asked confused as they got into the elevator, hands still laced with Suho.

" They do but this happens everyday"

He shrugged because he was immune to this kind of incident.
It happens all the time.

"Noona"

Tao and Sehun rushed to Marian giving her bear hug.

" Hey Oppas"
She greeted the elder guys and gave them friendly hug as well.

"From the look of it, it looks like my idea for your date went well"

Baekhyun sassily said which made Marian roll her eyes and the other guys to laugh.

" It is good to see Suho being his happy self again. I couldn't take his gloomy self yesterday"

D.O joked and Suho gave him a scary glare.

" Me too, I couldn't take him being a grumpy leader"

Kai joined in teasing Suho like the rest of the members.

" Marian Noona, are we still going for shopping? I need to get the new Gucci bag"

Tao asked cutely with his puppy eyes.

" Of course! That is why I am here for"

"Yehet!" Sehun said excitedly.

" Tao and Sehun go get ready now" Marian gestured them to get ready.

" Marian, you spoiled those two"

Luhan said amusingly.

" I like spoiling them. They are adorable like my younger brother" she replied.

" It is good you and Suho hyung are together. Both of you so kind and caring" Xiumin patted her shoulders which Marian smiled to.

Suho was just looking at the scene in front of him with a smile. He was happy to see Marian taking care of his family because Exo was his family and seeing his loving girlfriend bonding with them made him so happy. And it made him fall more in love with her because of her kindness and how nurturing she was to Exo.

" Noona, come help me pick my outfit"

Sehun shouted adoringly from his room. All of the guys laughed.

" I will come back, babe" Marian whispered closely to Suho and pecked his cheek and run upstairs to Sehun's room.

" She is amazing Suho. Your lucky to have her as your girlfriend" Kai said as he sat next to Suho. The rest of the guys nodded at that.

" Hyungs we are leaving" Tao said as he wore his shoes.

" Take care, Jagiya. If anything happen call me okay?" Suho told Marian while he held her waist close to him.

" Okay oppa" she kissed his nose.

"Awwww" the rest of the members cooed.

Marian flushed red, leaned closer to his ears and whispered " I love you"