chapter 25: Got7

~Marian pov~

I moved around as Suho put his arms around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the sunlight creeping through the space between the curtains. 

I looked at Suho oppa. His face was divine, calm and cute when he is asleep. I slowly and gently used a finger and traced his face, smiling. 

"Adoring  looking at my handsome face?" he suddenly said, frightening me. " You scared me!" i squealed. 

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I could not help but chuckle a little. We cuddled a moment until i felt hungry. I tried to get out of his hold to make breakfast for both of us but he wouldn't let me go. " Oppa, let me go so i can make breakfast. i am hungry" i half wishispered to him. " NOOOO stay" he talked back with his morning voice that sounded so good to my ears. 

"Oppa please! i said cutely. " ahhh okay . you know my weakness so well" he said back defeatedly.  I let go of his grasp and headed to the bathroom to wash up and then make breakfast. 

( After breakfast)

" That was delicious babe" suho oppa said as we finished our breakfast. i smiled at him. " Let me help you with the dishes" oppa smiled as he walked towards me in the kitchen to help me clean with the dishes. " We look like we are a married couple" i said and we breakdown into laughter. 

" oppa, go get ready you have schedule dont you?" i said to oppa

"okay jagiya" he said while going upstairs to change.

" bye babe.  See you" i said as i hugged him outside the door. 

" bye sweety. i will see you later" i smiled and gave him a peck. 

After oppa's car left, i went inside my house and played MANSAE by Seventeent to work out abit.  Dancing is a fun way of maintaining your figure.  

I was engrossed in the dance and stopped when i heard my phone ringing. i smiled knowing who was " anneyong Jihye Unni" " anneyong Marian. How have you been?" unni asked. " I am great Unni." " Well, today we are going to have some fun, so get ready in an hour we will go shopping and then later we will attend Got7 concert" Unni said while screeming like the fangirl she was. " Oh my god! this is going to be so much fun" i replied excited as well but not as hard as Unni. she was hardcore kpop fan unlike me who is getting to know the industry a little. 

After the call with unni, i went and showered and then wore casual winter clothes since it was pretty cold outside. 

After awhile, i went out and Unni was already there. " HEY UNNI" i screamed excitedly since it has been awhile that i have seen her. " Hey girl! why do i sense a girl in love? did something happen while i was away?" unni asked while looking at me smirking. I blushed " omg there must be something that have happened! you better tell me later" she said and started driving. Well, i trust Unni so there is no problem telling her who i am dating. 

" LETS SHOP!"  we both screamed as we went in the mall. 

" I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING TO GOT7 CONCERT! I AM SO EXCITED MARIAN!!!"

" hahha i can see that Unni" i laughted seeing how happy and excited she looked while fangirling. " who is your bias?" i asked Unni. " Omg i love JB. HE IS SOOO HOTT" jihye unni replied 

( After shopping)

" Mariam i need to let JB notice me so we need to look our best." unni told me as we enter my apartment with our shopping bags in our hand. " omg i am so hungry lets order Pizza" i said as i grabbed my phone and dialed the pizza restaurant. 

" Unni, lets go and shower, we have two hours before the concert" i told unni. " Good idea mariam. i will go first" Unni said as she run to the bathroom. i laughed at her childishness which was cute sometimes.  I went to the guest bathroom to take a shower too. I am glad there is two bathrooms in this apartment. 

After the nice shower, i heard the door bell ring so i went and opened to see pizza has arrived. " Thank you" i said to the delivery guy as i gave him the money and closed the door. 

" Unni, lets eat." i called for Unni.

" oh god  I am starving" we both said together and in that moment we break into laughter. 

" I a m so full now" i said as i patted my tummy. " Me too" i hear unni say.

" okay now lets go and get ready" i told Unni. We both stood up and started doing our hair, and makeup. After that we put on our new clothes that we bought.  I wore mini flora black dress that was strapless and showed my neck and collarbone. I styled my hair curly with a little bit wavy in it and placed on my left side. Along with that, i wore black heels that was comfortable to walk with. I applied a light makeup.

" Unni, i am ready" i said as i walked into the living room to see Unni who is also done dressing and is looking beautiful as well. She was wearing a creamy skirt that was cute and along with that she wore white sleeved top with a gold necklace. she also curled her brown hair and was placed on both side of her sholder. " Unni you look beautiful. JB will definitely notice you" i told her as i walked towards her. " REALLY! thanks girl. you looking smoking hot with that black dress as well." Unni thumps up at me.

" Lets go now" i said as i took my bag and keys. we went out of the house and get in the car. as we got in, Unni put on BTS song 'Fire' and we sang loud as we arrived the building where the concert will be held.

" I CANT BELIEVE I AM GOING TO SEE THEM. I AM GOING TO SEE MY BIAS!!!" i heard jIHYE say out loud. I laughed " You really are a hardcore kpop fan unni" i said

" Of course Marian and I am going to turn you into one" Unni said smirking as she looked at me.