chapter 38: Confession

Part 2 of Noor and Kyungsoo/D.O love confession.

Someone is a friend, someone is a secret bearer, someone is a Soulmate...everyone in this world is something to someone.

3rd P.O.V

With a warm smile D.O made his way to Noor that stood at the front of Yongsan railway station. He was here to pick Noor as he promised. Noor was busy reading a book with her brown silky hair hanging on her face, her eyes trained to her book.

D.O approached her with a naughty smile as he silently stood in front of her. He touched her face softly tugging her soft silky hair behind her ears. Anyone could see the adoration D.O had in his eyes as he gazed at Noor.

Noor hazel eyes widened as she saw someone's  finger touching her hair but became relieved when she reliased that it was just D.O. she flashed him a adorable smile and pulled him for a hug. D.O hugged her back passionately.

"I missed you, Kyungsoo". Noor said between the hug as she closed her eyes to feel the closeness and the calm she felt whenever she was in his embrace.

"I missed you too, Chingu". D.O said as he slightly pulled from the hug. Noor's heart ached a bit as she reliased that he only sees her as a friend and nothing else.

"Are you okay, Noor-ah?". He asked concerned as he saw the little frown on her face. Noor shook her head while blinking her eyes in an attempt to not show her tears.

"Let's go, I am tired". She took her luggage trying to hide the emotions that she is feeling right now. She hates crying in front of others. She has only shed tears in front of Marian and she knows Marian is the only one who can comfort her right now. She needs her friend.

Her only comfort.

D.O knew something is wrong with Noor but he also knew that she is the type of person who wouldn't tell you anything if you keep pressing her to tell you. That is why he kept quite this whole time, waiting for her to open up to him and tell him what is bothering her. Little did he knew that he was the reason behind her sadness.

The drive to Marian's apartment was really quite and D.O would look at her but she would look out the window throughout the whole ride. He frowned knowing she won't tell him anything anytime soon.

" Noor, is everything okay? You know you can tell me anything?". D.O assured her to tell him what was wrong but she shook her head telling him nothing was wrong.

He knew that was complete lie but he let her go hoping that she would tell him sooner.

Once D.O arrived at the dorm, he silently went to his room. The members were too busy fighting and screaming but one person did notice D.O sad demeanor.

Once inside his room, D.O changed to his casual outfit and went to bed. Suho just by looking out from D.O's room realised the reason he was like that.

~At Marian's apartment~

"Heyyyy" Mariam happily squealed as she open the door for Noor but suddenly frowned as she saw Noor's condition. Noor was a crying mess. Her tears were all over her face. She was holding all those tears in when she was with him but once they bid goodbye, she broke down.

Marian seeing her best friend condition immediately pulled her for a hug. She didn't need to ask her why she was like this because she knew that right now, Noor needed her comfort.

Her best friend needed her.

And that is what she did. She comforted her by letting her a shoulder to cry and she ended up crying with her as well. They said crying all your heart out is a way of relieving pain as well. After all tissue boxes were used and they had finished all the ice cream in the fridge,she finally calmed down.