Chapter 39: Clubbing

The heart got a language, the eyes got dreams ... in love, life got its meaning.

All the Exo members except D.O were at Marian' house. The boys have left the dorm so that D.O and Noor can confess their feelings for each other comfortably.

They were that sweet.

They were all sitting at the living room, chatting with one another while Kris was in his phone playing games.

" Let's have lunch. I made something" .

Marian said as she got off from Suho's embrace to the kitchen. She heard some whistles of the guys sounding happy that finally they can eat. They left D.O at home who is normally the person who cooks for them.

"Let me help you, babe". Suho smiles as he walks in to the kitchen. They set the table together with a happy smile on their face while they steal secret glance at each other in fear of getting by the other even when they are dating.

"You two are adorable". Baekhyun comes in as he witnessed the sweet glances the two were exchanging.

" But romance later but now please feed these hungry beasts." He exclaims dramatically like the drama queen he was.

In a matter of seconds, everyone else gathered at the dining table and they were eating the food made by Marian which was risotto cheese pasta, fried rice alongside with many Korean side dishes.

Marian and Suho were sitting next to each other so Suho took her left hand and wrapped it with his, placing in his thigh. Marian smiled shyly and when she looked up at him, he winked at her in a very sexy way.

She blushed but still tried to look uneffected by his flirting.

Marian's phone suddenly rung before she could respond to Suho annoying her.

"Hey Habibty, how did it go?" She asked sounding all nervous. Obviously, she will be nervous because it is a matter that involves her best friend.

"Marian, I did it! I confessed to him"

Noor exclaimed on the other side as D.O gave her back hug.

"And what did he say?" Marian said happily. She knew D.O wouldn't decline her friend love confession. It was too obvious that he was too deep in love with Noor.

"Of course he said yes. As you said, who will decline my confession". Noor said sassily not sounding the same fragile girl before but that is what love does it to you. When you don't have that special person around you, it is like you been infected by a virus and his presence is the treatment to the disease.

D.O lightly pinched her tummy, knowing her ticklish she was there.

"HAHAHAH! D.O stop"

She shouted as she moved away from him. On the other side, the members were happy hearing Noor back to her happy self again. Suho was looking like a proud father to how D.O has brought the happy Noor back.

"Congratulation Noor noona and D.O hyung"

Tao shouted close to the phone. He looked so happy for the two like the rest of the people in that dining table.

" This deserves partying. Why don't we go to clubbing?"

Kris suggested.

" That is actually great idea. Let's go to clubbing hyungs"

Sehun smiled as he agreed with Kris.

"Okay then. Tonight we will be going to the club".

Everyone agreed. D.O and Noor will join them in an hour later. They still got 2 more hours before 5 pm so they decided to play and watch movies.