Chapter 9: Taking her out

~Suho POV~

After dinner made by D.O we all went to watch movie. Chen and Baekhyun pulled a prank on Tao by making us watch horror movie. They know Tao gets scared easily. Poor Tao cried the whole time the movie was going on and was sobbing into Kris shoulders. Kris was trying his best to comfort Tao while the others were so into the movie. After the movie Finished,  I told the guys " Guys it is midnight we should sleep even though we have no schedule tomorrow".  They all nodded and started getting up. Sehun was already dead sleep next to Lay so I went and shook their shoulders telling them to go into their rooms to sleep. lay woke up and went to his room while sehun wont even move. Poor boy he must be very tired. I carried him with the help of Kris and tugged him into his bed. "Good night suho and Kris Hyung and thank you for carrying me to bed" sehun said with his sleepy voice. We just smiled and said together "Good night sehun".  Kris went to his room and I went to my bed since I share the same room with Sehun.
Slowly I drifted into sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 8:00 am with the help of D.O  and went to take shower. At 9:00 am everyone were awake and were at the dining table. "Good Morning Exo" I said to them with a smile. "Good Morning Suho Hyung" they all said together. I went in the kitchen to help D.O with serving  breakfast. D.O made pancakes, waffles and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Along with those,  there was milk and orange juice served.
We all sat and started eating. The food was delicious. D.O is such a great cool after.  We thanked  D.O for the food. Seeing all this English breakfast reminds me of Marian. I took my phone out and mesaged her. "Good Morning princess, if you are not busy today, do you want to go out with me. I want to show you around Seoul please"  I wrote and send to her.

After a minute or two I got a reply from Marian. "Sure suho, I would love that. Thank you". I smiled so wide and replied "great see you in an hour". I shoved my phone back and finish my breakfast. I went in to my room and got ready. I wore a white shirt with a black jeans and white sneakers. I wore my sunglasses and drove to the address Marian sent to me.

Suho outfit pic below

I am really excited to finally take
Marian out!