Chapter 19: First Visit at SM

~Marian POV~

My body shivered as I felt cold and exposed to the cold breeze. I opened my eyes as I realised I am cold because my blanket was laying on the floor. I picked it up and tried to put myself back to sleep. But, here is the thing, once I wake up I can not go back to sleep again. That is one thing about me that I don't like, out of many.

As result of this bad habit of mine, I was forced to get up from my bed. As my feet hit the cold floor, realisation hit me: How did I end up here? as far as I know I was with Oppa last night and I slept in his car.

As was looking around, I noticed unfamiliar note on my bedside. it was a little cute note.

it said: " I tried to think of the sweetest way to wake you up. But all I can think of is you. So I ended up giving you the simplest morning greeting my heart could ever know; " I LOVE YOU" . "

I grinned widely after seeing that note from Suho Oppa. He always surprises me with his unique way of expressing his love to me. It is simple but it means a lot to me.

Now my mood is lifted and I feel really energised because of that note from him.

so I decided I should surprise him later in the evening.

It is only 7:00 am so I should wish send him morning text as well.

I grabbed my phone and started writing him a text. After that, I went and washed up.

I decided to go for jogging. I have actually never walked in the neighbourhood so I decided to explore around since today Is Sunday and I have no work until tonight. I have night shift tonight.

I put on black tight leggings and sleeveless white t-shirt wit black strip line that was just a little bit above my belly button. I put my hair into a pony tail. I wore my sport shoes which were from Nike.

I put my headphones on and connected to my phone. Nowadays, I have started listening to many popular kpop idol groups such as BTS, Big Bang, EXO and Got7. My favourite so far are Got7. I love their type of music and I of course love EXO. Honestly, they are all impressive and have their own unique talents and charisma.

I closed the door and started jogging while listening to Got7 Girls Girls.

~Suho POV~

We were now at this place in Itaewon doing photoshoots with the other members. We took 20 minute break and we are all in the resting room.

All the members are here too, looking all energetic as always. My phone that was in my bag made a peeping sound so I took a glance at it. I smile unconsciously as I realised who it was. I opened the text and it said; Good Morning Hottie! Thank you for the sweet morning message I loved it. Have a great day at work and take care of yourself.~ Love you too~ "

My smile gets bigger as I read the last part. I was feeling immense happiness just like every time when she says those three words. My heart always flutters when she says those three words and I, honestly love that feeling.

" Exo, your 20 minutes break is over. Lets go and get this photos done" our manager said

" Nae Manager-nim" We all replied

I put my phone down and went with the other members for the photoshoot.

~Marian Pov~

I am at the park near my apartment doing some running while listening to music. As I was running, I bumped into someone who looked quite suspicious. He was also running and not looking where he was heading. As a result of the impact, he fall and hit the ground while pushing me alone with him. Now, I am laying on top of a guy whom I don't even know. My head was touching his chest and I could smell that manly scent; he smelled nice.