Chapter 28: Best Boyfriend

~Marian~

"Madam, we are here" I think the driver mumbled. I hear a door opening and a hand grabbing me. I stumbled, leaning all my weight on the guy, whom I believe is the taxi driver.

I opened my eyes but everything was blurred. I couldn't make out of anything. I guess the alcohol has hit me bad now.

" Be careful" the stranger wrapped his hands around my waist as he said those words.

Smelling the scent of another guy beside Oppa,felt wrong. Because of that I tried to get out of this man'a grip. However, I feel the guy's hands going down to my thighs and hips.

I looked at him shocked but he just smirked. That is what I could make out in my blurry mind.

" what do you think you are doing?"

I looked at the back.

"Oppa" I said shocked.

" You still have the audacity of keeping your hands in my girl friend's  body?" Suho grunted. His eyes looking like he is planning the most cruelest way of killing this man.

"Girlfriend? Psht" the man said as he placed his hands on his hips.

*growls*

*growls*

His growling sends shiver in my body.

I have never seen this side of
Oppa.

He is sweet, caring, kind and friendly.

But now he looks cold, scary and fierce.

And I like seeing this protective side of him.

I looked back at the stranger as he stumbles hearing Suho growls. He immediately disperses and got into his car.

As soon as the man left, Suho looks at me and he walks forward as he grabs my hand and gets me into my apartment.

"Oppa"

"Oppa"

"Are you angry at me?"

No replies. I got annoyed as I immediately took his hand and made him turn to me.

He didn't look in to my eyes. I can feel his muscles tense and his hands clenching.

"Oppa, if you are pissed at me then please tell me. Don't give me the silent treatment" I told him as I enterwined our fingers.

He finally looks at me as he takes a deep breath.

"I am not pissed at you Marian. I am just worried that is all. Imagine if that man did anything to you, I would never forgive myself for not protecting you" he sweetly tells me. I smiled at his sweet words as I leaned forward and gave him a sweet peck.

"Oppa, I don't know what golden action I did in my previous life that I get to have a caring, sweet and loving boyfriend like you" I gently caressed his cheeks with my thumbs as I pressed our nose together.

"Oppa"

"Mmh" he whispers as our nose are still pressed to one another.