chapter 24

~Marian Pov~

It has been 4 days since i last hanged out with Exo. They have been busy with their comeback and i have also been caught up with work. But suho oppa still comes every other night after his late night dance practices to see me. I adore how he always makes time for me inspite of all the busy schedule of being an idol.

It is 7:40 pm now and i just came back from work.

My phone rang as i washed up and was sitting infront of the tv

Looking at the ID number, i laughed and immediately dialed the answer button.
"Hiiii Noor. How are you?" I exclaimed as i missed her so much
"Hiiii! I am good. How have you been yourself? How is it like dating exo Suho?" She said with a giggle.
"Great as always". Noor knows kpop idol alot more than me. She is very familiar with exo and her bias is D.O oppa. I think they will look cute.

"Girl guess what?" My best friend said on the line
"What what is it?" I said with an  eager tone to know what is in that mind of hers.

" I am coming to Seoul" she shouted excitedly. My eyes dilated as big as D.O eyes.
"Holy molly! You serious?" I asked thinking it might be one of  her crazy pranks.

"As serious as hell" She replied
"Omg!! I am so excited" i said back shouting and running around back and forth because of the excitement.
"Me too girl. My flight is after tomorrow. I will be in Seoul on Friday night"
"Yes. I will pick you up. You don't need to ask your driver to take you to your apartment"i said
" Okay bestie. I will see you on Friday night. Take care" i said to her.
" okay. Take care you too."

After the call ended, i sat down anticipating for Friday night  to come.

It's now 10:15 pm and i slowly drifted to a beautiful slumper while watching tv.

~Suho Pov~

'Hyung, are you okay? You look so down. Are you missing your girlfriend?" Kai said as he sat next to me with a perverted look on his face.

" yah, stop being a pervert! Or i will smack your head" i said with ' i am not in the mood' look.

"Hyung, you love me too much rather than hit me" he said with a smile on his face. Ahh he is so right.

"Are you sure?" I said as i took my hand which looked like i am going to hit him. His eyes eyes dilated as he saw my hand coming towards him but he immediately closed them, getting ready for the impact.

Aww cute. He thinks i am going to hit him. I would never do that to them. They are family.

I smiled at his cuteness and vulnerability which he never showed to anyone. I immediately put my hands around his shoulder pulling him for side hug.

"Yah hyung!you scared me" he said as he lightly tried to get out of my grip.
"Then you shouldn't mess with hyung" i replied.

"Guys well done for today. You all worked hard" our manager said.

We bowed and thanked the staff of the show as we packed our belongings to head home.

"Kris hyung, take care of the members and go to the dorm. I am going to see Marian" i told kris hyung

"Okay Romeo, go and see your Juliet" kris joked.

"Okay. Bye guys" i told to the boys as i headed out of the building.

The taxi i called for came and i got in and the taxi  drove to Marian house.

In few minutes i was infront of her house.

I took the keys Marian gave me for me to use.

I opened the door and hoped that she was awake. I missed her!

"Jagiya?"i called out

No response

"Jagiya?"

No response

I slowly walked forward as i noticed that the tv was turned on. I walked towards the living room and i noticed something and my eyes dilated at the scene infront of me.

Marian was sleeping on the couch. But that is not what has got me all flashed and hot.

She was wearing her nighty and her top rolled around her stomach, showing  her waist.

I immediately turned back all flustered and taken back by what i saw. I looked around until i noticed a scarf on the couch. I took the scarf and covered her while my eyes were closed.

"Marian?" I whispered to her ears.
She cutely opened her eyes and smiled at me when she saw my face. "You also look handsome in my dreams, Oppa" she said as she smiled at me. "Does she think this is a dream" i wispered to myself. I chuckled at her innocence.

"Oppa? Is that really you?" She said as she heard my laugh.
"Yes jagiya. You thought it was a dream but this is reality babe" i told her as i gave her a light peck on her lips.

"Oppa" she said as she pulled me into a tight hug.
"I missed that scent of yours oppa" she said as she giggled. Awww cute.

"Jagi, lets order some pizza" Marian said as she took her phone and called the restaurant. After that she came and sat between my legs while her head was resting on my chest. I put my arm around her, pulling her close to me loving how warm her body is.

"Oppa, how was the members and my little Doenseng sehun" she asked as she watches the tv

"They are good babe" i told her as i gave a light peck on her head.

"Jagi, my best friend from Australia is coming to Seoul" she happily exclaimed. Awww i love her happy face and that smile is worth anything.

"Really!" I answered back curious if who her best friend was. Was it a man or a girl?

"YESSS OPPA. i am so happy to see her again. I missed her" she said. I felt relieved when she said her. At least i don't have to worry about male friend.

"That is great babe, when is she coming" i said.
"Friday night oppa" she said while playing with my fingers.

"Oppa, why don't you stay ovet tonight" she asked with a cute pout and her innocent eyes which you cant say no to.

"Mariam stop pouting or...?
"Or what oppa?" She asked pretending to be unaware of what i meant.
"Or this" i said and immediately pulled her closr and smashed my lips to hers.  Her eyes widen and for seconds she remained still. After that she started responding.

After a while we pulled back to catch our breath. "Oppa" she whined as she lightly hit my shoulder. I chuckled and said "what?. I told you don't pout babe" i smirked.

" so are you going to stay tonight oppa?" . " how can i say no when you ask so cutely  and why should i say no to an opportunity of sleep with you" i winked.
"Pervert"
"Only for you jagiya" i said.