Chapter 43: Jealous Myeonie is cute!

~Suho P.O.V~

The taxi we hailed stopped at Banyan Tree Macau hotel. This is a five star hotel which is located at the centre of the city. It has every thing a woman adores like Salon, spa and mall.

"Wow! This is so beautiful"

Marian exclaimed with her beautiful smile plastered on her face

Marian exclaimed with her beautiful smile plastered on her face. I immediately smiled seeing how she is recovering from the terrible incident few days back. I fought hard with our manager to give us a week off and he eventually agreed and I am very glad I did that because seeing her happy and cheerful like this makes it all worth it.

"Jagiya, let's go in"

She nodded and we went inside hand in hand.

" Wow! You sound so sexy when you spoke in Chinese".

She said grinning as she saw me speaking Chinese with one of the hotel staff.

"Oh baby, I sound sexy in any language I speak".

Oh re.."

" You two look so cute together"

Before she could finish, an old married couple talked to us. I bowed thanking them in Chinese and Marian just followed my lead.

She nudged me after they left.

"Why did we bow?"

She asked looking so confused yet very cute.

"Aww, you so cute". I said caressing her cheek while she just looked down blushing. We have been dating nearly six months and she still blushes in front of me I thought amused.

"And for your question, they said we look cute together, baby and that we should make babies while we are in vacation".

I said lying a bit about the babies part. Her eyes widen as she immediately hit me on the chest and buried her flushed face in my chest. I broke into laughter seeing her condition as I just merely mentioned having babies.

" Okay sorry baby, now let's go in and find our suite" .
I grabbed her hand and we took the elevator to our room.

We entered our room. It really looked glamorous and cozy. The place was big. A room with a king side bed and a wall that separates the bedroom from the living room. The bathroom were wide and shiny. There was indoor swimming pool inside our room.

" The view from here is amazing".

Marian muttered as she removed the curtain and looked at Macau city through the glass window. I slowly went to her and back hugged her as i replied

"It indeed is"

" Let's shower. I am sure you are jet lagged". She smiled as She nodded. She took some clothes and went to shower. At the same time, I started unpacking our clothes. I thought I would do hers but as soon as I opened her bag, I immediately closed it. The room suddenly felt hot.