Chapter 26: Seeing them up close

~Jihye~

Palms shaky and unbalanced breathing as i waited to meet my favorite kpop boyband and my ultimate bias.... Im Jaebum. I think Marian felt my nervousness as she placed her hand on top of mine. " Jihye Unni, relax and show your comfortable around him" she mumbled. I nodded to her and stopped fidgeting around. 

" Anneyonghaseyo" i heard a loud voices and i immediately turned around so did Marian. 

There they were, standing in front of me looking so.......perfect.

"Anneyonhaseyo" Marian immediately bowed and i followed her lead as well.

" Well look at this pretty two girls we have here. What are yours names beautiful" Bambam said as he walked forward and stood between both me and Marian, wrapping his both hand around our both shoulder. 

" Hello Got7, My name is Marian and this is Jihye. It is nice meeting you guys personally" Marian beamingly said as she saw i wasn't going to talk anytime soon. I  was frozen. 

I scanned around looking for those particular eyes. When my eyes met his, I felt sudden shiver running through my body. I slowly looked up trying to hide my blush. His eyes were still piercing through me. I took a glance at Marian. There she was calmly conversing with the other six boys except JB who was still looking at me. 

I became happy yet still nervous as i see him walking towards me with a smirk on his face. In a seconds, a tall figure that carries a beautiful scent that smells so manly is standing in front of me. "Hey beautiful" he whispered close to my ear, his breath hitting my collarbone. The scent of mint gushing out of his mouth.I so loved that smell.  I blushed more if that is possible as i slowly returned his greeting " Hi Jb" i replied patting myself in my mind for not stuttering in front of him.

" So how did you like the concert?" he asked with a beaming smile. yah dont give me that smile. " It was great as always. You guys never stop at amazing me with your performances. Tonight was perfect and i really enjoyed it" I told him honestly. Now he was beaming with a huge smile plastered over his face. " Great, I a m glad you loved it" .

" What is our leader doing with this beautiful lady" Jackson came out as he playfully nudged Jb shoulder. " Jackson stop playing around" Jb said to jackson. " 

" Jihye-shhi, who is your bias in the group?" Jackson asked me with a curious puppy looking face. So cute. I looked at Jb and he was also looking at me, curiosity plastered all over his face. " JB" I mumbled. " Hyung she is your bias. My heart hurts, why cant pretty girls be my fan" Jackson faked tears. Jb laughed and he hugged me. Frozen. I couldn't move as Jb wrapped his hands  around my waist, pulling me closer. 

It took me a while for me to proceed what happened. IM Jaebum  hugged me. I also hugged him back, taking in his scent as much as i could as there is high chance that this might be our last meeting. 

Last chance at being so close to him.

Feeling him so close to me. 

" Guys group photo" i hear Yugyeom shout. I pulled from the hug and I face a smiling Jb as he took my hand. I was taken back. I still cant believe this is happening. 

we took lots of group photo together. It was really fun meeting Got7. They were really fun boys to hangout with. It is sad to say this is our first and last hangout. I sulked and pouted a bit. 

" Jihye give me your phone, lets take photo of just us together since i am your ultimate bias" Jb said as he took my phone. He did something, probably finding the camera. After that we took few photos together. " Thanks Jb for the photos, i will cherish them" i said while looking at the photos. " No problem and please call me oppa" he gave me that smirky smile.

" Okay Jb oppa" i smiled back , looking down to hide my embarrassment.

~ Marian ~

After the boys entered, Jihye unni seemed to be surprised and frozen. she must be fangirling so hard. So instead of it all being awkward, i continued conversing with the boys. After few minutes, Jihye unni was back from being frozen. I tried distracting the boys so she could talk to Jb alone as i saw the look he was giving her while we were introducing. 

" Marian-sshi , you are a foreigner?" Jinyoung asked me with his  angelic smile. His voice was so serene and angelic. " Yes i am Jinyoung-sshi," i replied with a smile.

"Which country are you from?" Youngjae asked with his heart fluttering smile. He looked so innocent. " I am from Australia" i replied back to his answer. " You smile is so beautiful" yugyeom said " Thank you yugyeom. You also dance so well" i said complementing  his dancing. He really was great at dancing and enjoyed as well just like Kai oppa. He blushed " Thank you".  I looked at Jackson and he had smile plastered over his face. " Hi Jackson" i smiled at him " Hi Marian, Nice to meet you again" he replied with a wink. I blushed. " You remembered?" " Of course i do! it is not everyday i pump into a fine lady like you" he replied winking again. please stop. i blushed more " Ewww Jackson stop scaring the girl" Jinyoung oppa said as he pulled jackson's ear. Jackson winced at the pain. 

After few more minutes talking, it was time to bid goodbye. Jihye unni looked so happy while conversing with JB. I didnt want time to end so that she could spend more time with Jb.

" Girls it was fun hanging out with you all. Please continue supporting us" Bambam said as he rushed to give us hug the third time in a row. Awww he was such a cute baby. " Marian, can i borrow your phone for a second?" Jackson asked me. "Sure"i gave him my phone. After few seconds, he gave me back. " Once again, it was good meeting you again Marian. I hope i see you again" Jackson whispered . " Same here Jackson" I said as we shook hands. 

After that. we sadly bid bye to Got7. 

" Unni, how was it? Did you enjoy yoursef?" I looked at Unni who had huge smile on her face. "Of course i did Marian. Seeing them so close made me fall in love with them more, especially JB. "

" And you and jackson looked pretty close?" 

" Not really, we met before at a park. I bumped into him that is all. This is my second time meeting him" I replied back. 

" I am hungry" i whined. " Me too" Unni said while rubbing her tummy. "lets go have dinner" i said to Unni. " Yes sure, lets party and have a drink." Unni said happily. " Sure Unni! Today deserves a drink for you Unni" i said smiling to her. 

"It surely does"

After that. we drove to a nice, cozy yet, not really expensive restaurant. 

*Author*

This is your author I hope you are enjoying my story so far. 

I am a huge fan of Got7 so i really hope you enjoyed the few chapters i dedicated to my seven angels. 

Thanks for your support:)