chapter 22: Hidden talent

~Marian Pov~

Last night was amazing with Suho oppa. We watched a movie while cuddling, ate together while feeding one another and talked about each other's likes, dislikes, hobbies, celebrity crushes, basically everything concerning us. When suho oppa discovered that my crush was and is Zac efron since High school he got pretty jealous. Let me correct that he was very very jealous.

In order to make him talk to me, i had to act all cutie to him which he loved. After lots of pacifying, he was back to normal. One thing i learned, never make suho oppa jealous.

Now it is morning at 8am and i am preparing nice breakfast for the two of us. Suho oppa is still sleeping.
As i was cooking scrambled eggs, i felt hands wrapped around my waist and a chin placed on my bare neck.
I smiled as i knew who it was " Good morning oppa, slept well last night?" I asked him as i turned around facing him. He looked so hot after waking up. I cupped his cheeks as i smile at him " Good morning babe, i slept well thanks to you by my side" he smiled and pulled me closer. His morning voice sounded so manly. "Jagiya i think you forgetting something" he asked as he furrowed his eyebrow and looked at me with a poute and cute puppy eyes. I giggled at his cuteness and pulled him by his neck as i gave him his 'morning kiss'. "Happy now"? I asked as i looked at him. "Very happy. I feel like i can run on Mount Everest 20 times" he said with a beaming face. "Awww" i cooed as i hugged him tightly. He hugged me back with the same passion, love, care and enthusiasm. All in one.

After breakfast, suho oppa asked if we can go to EXO dorm. The members feel bad of what happened last night so they wanted to treat me to a lunch at their dorm. I said alright more than happy to go. I miss my little Doenseng Sehun. He such a cutie and caring little brother just like my younger brother.

" jagiya since it going to get cold, wear warm clothes i don't want you to get sick" suho oppa said with a concern and worries look on his face. I smiled and nodded thanking God for giving me such a caring man into my life.
I got ready wearing nice comfortable clothes that were good at winter.

Picture below

After curling my hair and wearing my lipstick

After curling my hair and wearing my lipstick. I went out to the living room seeing suho oppa already dressed.
"Lets go babe" he said as he gave me his hand to hold. I happily took his hand and went out holding hand and hand.

In few minutes we arrived at the dorm.

"Noona" sehun said as he runnes and engulfed me into sweet hug. I smiled back as i hugged him back.
"Hello sehun, my Doenseng! How are you"? I askes excitedly smiling at him
" i am great noona. What about you? How was your first Surgery yesterday?" He asked looking all excited and with a happy smile on his face unlike on tv always carring his blant, expressionless face
" I have been much better ever since last night and my first operation as an doctor intern was successful as ever" i happily beamed at him

" i am glad noona" he replied with his cute face.

"Look at this caring sister and brother relationship. They are cute and i am jealous of their close sibling relationship" kai said from behind as he came closer with a welcoming smile.
" hahah she is only my sister" sehun proudly said to kai oppa.