chapter 52: Best boyfriend ever

Suho POV

"You know it" I say, resting my arm on the door frame. She shifts in her spot, looking nervous under my gaze. I take a time to admire her features as she glares at me. I really like playing with her, she is a challenge.

"Please?" her eyebrows raised as she said it with confusion obvious in her silky voice.

"Nope" I say grinning ear to ear. I smile as she pouts again, making her pink lips look as kissable as ever.

"Pretty please?" She says with hope. I chuckle and shake my head again, this should be fun.

After a while of 5 minutes of guessing and pouting, she stomps her bare feet on the slightly wet floor and grits her teeth. My head flies back in laughter and I wink at her to annoy her even more.

"I will give you a clue" she looks up as soon as those words leave my mouth. Her eyes lighting up.

"It has Suho in it" I say winking at her. face changes from annoyed to blushing.

Oh God I love this woman!

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" She says, almost quitely, blushing red. I smile and cross my arms, waiting for the words to enlightened my ears.

"Suho is the sweetest,fun, loving boyfriend and I love him so so much" she says looking at me, her eyes radiating with happiness.

"I love you too, baby girl" I say as I kiss the tip of her nose.

"And here are your clothes" I passed her clothes to her. She took it with a smile. I was going to turn back so she can shower but suddenly, I felt her soft hand cupping my face. She kissed me on my lips and swiftly turn around closing the bathroom door, leaving me shocked.

I can hear her soft giggles behind the door making me smile wider letting the tip of my finger touch where she kissed me. I chuckle as I shake my head.

This woman makes me feel wonders in me.

Marian POV

I walk to the bed lazily, feeling fresh and a little better after the warm shower I took.

I lazily jump back on to the bed. Suho has picked out a really comfortable clothes which were a shorts and a white T-shirt. They looked like his because they were so big on me. Who cares, it is not like we are going out and anyways, they are way comfortable to take it off.

I quickly sit on thr bed as I hear the door open. My eyes go wide as a wet body comes out of the bathroom, with nothing but a towel on.

Holy, shit.

I sit there doing nothing but staring at the site in front of me. He walks past me, completely ignoring me as he did not know, the effect he was having, looking so innocent like he was in front of his fans. Completely different to how he was last night.

Suho opens his bag and takes out a shirt and shorts. In a swift movement, he turns around and drops his towel. My hands immediately went to my eyes covering it, my cheeks looking flushed probably. Suho chuckles as I turn away embarrassed

My heart pounds as he sings their song 'Call me baby'. I hesitantly put my lips, fiddling with my hands. What should I say? Nice towel?

At least he was wearing his boxers!

"So cute" my head shoots up to the voice. Butterflies, there are thousands of butterflies erupting in my small tummy. Could it take that much? I think i might explode.

"You know while showering, my back really burned" he says as he puts on his t-shirt. His muscles flexing as his arms move, the t-shirt fitting his toned chest perfectly.

Confused, I raised my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He chuckles at my confusion and takes off his t-shirt, which he wore.

"Maybe you could check what is wrong" he says and turns around, showing me his bare back. My face fumes red as I see red lines going down all the way to his lower back. Looks like a cat had clawed him, a very angry cat. But the truth is, it was not a cat, it was me. Did I seriously do that?

My hands fly up to my mouth as he sits down on the bed, letting me take a closer look.

"Damn" a whisper escapes my lips as I stare at his awfully clawed back.

"What is it?" He asks, slight humour available in his raspy voice. Does he know? I think he does.

"Um-uh. Its'" i stutter, trying to find the words. How should I explain this?

"Yeah? What is it?" He aays as he turns around, putting his shirt back on. The smirk on his face shows he knows exactly what it is.

"I think you know" I say, my voice just above whsiper. My eyebrows furrow as the smirk on his face turns into a smug smile. Flattering my heart in many ways as it could

"I don't, you tell me" he says, still smiling. I bite my lip again, slowly moving back as he decreases the space between us. What should I say?

"Um, marks" I say with a embarrassment, god help me.

"What kind of marks?" He raises his eyebrows.

Do we really have to do this? I am hungry.

"Are you hungry? Im hungry" I ask him, quickly getting off the bed and make my way to the kitchen area.

"Marian!" He calls after me. My speed increases as I hear footstep behind me.

"Mhh?" I say searching for something to eat for breakfast in the fridge. And there is nothing except milk and water. What the hell?

I turn around only to bump into a muscular body. Suho grabs my wrists and backs me up to the fridge. My heart beat quickening with every step we take.

"You still didn't answer my question" he whispers. His hot breath tickling my nose as he speaks. I can't help but blush at his playful gaze, those mesmerising dark brown orbs staring deep into mines. Oh, my.

"You deserved it" I say, almost out of breath. The thing this man does to me.

I bite my inner cheeks as he smirks, showing his pearly white teeth.

Where is the good innocent Suho gone?

"Was I that good?" He says, his face followed mines as I look away. I still can't get out from his grip, despite the fact thag it is not even a tight hold . Well, maybe I jusg don't want.

" I don't know" I look back into his eyes, my heart fluttering instantly. His smile getting bigger by the second, his eyes filled with amusement.

"I will take that as a yes" he says, quickly pecking my lips and leaving me standing there like a dunce.

What the hell just happened?

"What?" I say, following him as he enters our room.

"You look hot in my clothes" he says, twirling me around and then kissing me passionately. Taking my breath away, again.

His attitude changes so fast, is he bipolar? I am sure his fans don't know this side of him. Only I get to see it. Only me.

"Thanks" I say as he pulls away. My heated cheeks perfectly in a pink shade as I sneak a look in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful" he whispers as he pecks my lips, my chest warming up from his words.

"I am hungry" I say, changing the subject. He looks up at me, still holding that smug smile. Making my face flush again.

"Hungry?" He says, holding up the book he found in the drawer earlier, showing me the cover. It says "Menu", oh my god!Food!

"Omg yes!" I say, climbing on the bed. He laughs and opens his arm, letting me to straddle his chest.

"Ice cream afterwards? he says as he flips to the dessert page. I grin widely, kissing his cheek, earning a chuckle from him.

Best boyfriend ever.

~~~~

Vote

Follow

Comment