chapter 34: Introducing Noor to Exo

Suho Pov

The guys especially Tao and Sehun have been prying me to text Marian and let her know that they want to see her. Sometimes i wonder if she is dating me or them. They are crazy bunch of weirdos that i got here with me.

After texting Marian and her giving me the green sign that it was okay to come over for a movie night then i went out of my room and to the living room to tell the members.

As I stepped inside the living room everyone got quite and were giving me their full attention for the first time in ages.

" what did Noona say? We can go right? Please, please tell me yes"

Tao whined.

I rolled my eyes and replied

" Yes Tao we can go. But remember, Marian has her best friend from Australia visiting her so i want everyone to give their best behaviour. Is that clear?"

I said sternly looking at each of them especially, the beagle line; Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen.

"Cheez! Suho hyung don't worry we will give our best behavior"

Baekhyun said as he stepped forward and placed his hand around my shoulder.

"You always say that Baekhyun"

Chanyeol said laughing hard

" I thought you were in my side, Yeol"

Chanyeol laughed more while Baekhyun acted like he is more hurt.

" I wonder if she is beautiful"

Kai murmured with a smirk on his face.

" Kai"

I said glaring at him. He cleared his voice and standed straight.

" Even if she is beautiful, I don't think she will fall for you Kai"

Kris replied.

" We all know you are a flirt and she wouldn't take you seriously" chen said while smirking.

" Plus she is Marian's friend and i don't think she is the one to fall for appearance since her best friend, Marian is dating Suho hyung" Chen added and he immediately get smacked in the head by suho.

" Yah! Are you indirectly telling me i am ugly?"

Everyone else laughed at the two.

" She might like Lay or D.O since fans think they are so cute" Sehun said with his poker face.

" Enough with the talking. We are leaving in 20 minutes" Suho told the members as he walked to his room to get ready.

After 20 minutes, everyone was ready except Baekhyun.

" YAH BACON GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW" Chanyeol shouted from the living room.

" You are not being raped stop screaming loud" Chanyeol gets hit by Lay who was standing next to him as he screamed close to his ears.

"Finally" everyone sighed as Baekhyun came back after dressing up and his eyeliner on fleek.

" You know, It is not like we are going for a show or a concert. You don't need all that eyeliner on you" Kris spoke as he yawned.

"I have some image that i need to keep" Baekhyun casually replied as he looked himself through his phone screen.

"Enough with this, Lets go guys" i said as i walked out of the dorm and the rest followed me.

"He just can't wait to meet Marian" i heard Baekhyun say that. Well that is true i cant wait to meet my baby i thought.

After we all got in the car, Kris hyung decided he will drive us so he was sitting the driver sit while i sit at the passenger sit and the guys were at the back. We were all loaded in our big van so we didn't need to get two cars because of the number of people.