Chapter 25: Got7 part 2

~ 3rd Point of View~

In half an hour the two girls have arrived the venue where the Got7 concert will be showcased. Thrill, happiness and excitement was evident in both girls face. They both were looking forward to this concert. Jihye was beyond thrilled as she gets to meet her ultimate bias in the group. While on the other side,  Mariam was just excited but not as much as Jihye would be. She was obviously happy to see the handsome boy whom she encountered a month ago, Jackson Wang; The wild and sexy member of Got7. 

As the two girls got out of the car, Marian was surprised as her jaw dropped. She was surprised seeing the huge amount of fans scattered around. " I knew Got7 were famous but never knew they had such a huge amount of fans" Marian muttered close to Jihye ears. "Well they are obviously the owners of every girls heart Marian what did you expect" Jihye stated as matter of fact. 

In few minutes, the fans were already getting in so as well as Marian and Jihye. " Marian, we got V.I.B pass to the backstage so later we can go and greet Got7" Jihye stated with excitement evident in her tone. Marian smiled wide as she heard those words " I am looking forward to that Unni" the younger of the two stated as she gave side hug to Jihye. 

"Unni, our sit is close to the stage? " Marian asked as she took a glance at her ticket seat number. " Yes, it is at the front" jihye stated " It must have been expensive ticket then" marian said as she looked at Jihye. " Yes it was but it is worth it Marian dont worry about it. Now lets take a photo to post it in our instagram account" Jihye said to Marian as she took her phone out. Marian did the same in her phone and they both posted in their respective Instagram account.  

They both walked and sat at their seat. In that moment, the stage light dimmed and everything was dark. Silence took over the whole building as the fans anticipated their idols to appear in the stage. Smoke came out and the whole stage turned smoky and as the smoke spread out making the stage abit clear to see. In that moment, 7 beautiful faces became evident and the whole building was echoing as the fans shouted with the appearance of Got7. The seven boys took their respective position and their song Just Right played. Fans screaming and dancing to the beat of the song. Marian and Jihye were one of those girls. They were dancing to the music they both loved and just watching the boys with admiration. Jihye was screaming " Got7 saranghae" and " JB I love you". Marian was just smiling at her Unni having fun. 

After Just Right , Girls Girls played. Since we were close to the stage, the members were just walking around and be touched by the fans. Jackson came forward and was flirting and winking at the fans. Bambam was doing the same. JB came forward as he took the fans hands and shake hands with them. when he took Jihye hands, jihye was shocked and frozen. JB smirked at her and winked. " MARIAN WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Jihye asked Marian looking all flustered. " JB just winked at you" Marian laughed. "He totally noticed you Unni" Marian said as she patted Jihye shoulders. " why did he have to have that smirk.. my poor ovaries cant handle them" jihye exclaimed loud. Marian just giggled and once she heard one of the members speaking, she looked at the front.  she smiled as she saw jackson thanking their fans and saying sweet things such as "IGOT7, you guys are amazing. You alwaays surprise us how you cheer for us loudly and with so much love. Without you beautiful fans, GOT7 wouldnt be here, performing and singing for you. So like always i would like to thank you for your support and love. I love you IGOT7" Jackson said as he gave them flying kiss. Everyone was screaming and cheering for Got7 so was Marian and Jihye. 

After the mind blowing performance by Got7, the boys went in. "JB touched me" Jihye was touching her hand where Jb touched. " Unni, you will see them personally now, so let go backstage" Marian told Jihye. " Fans with backstage pass please line up" one of the staff announced.  Jihye and Marian went inside and surprisingly they were the only two fans with the backstage pass. " Please wait until here until they change from their clothes" of the staff members told the two girls. they both nodded and bowed as the staff left the room leaving them alone, anticipating for their arrivals.