chapter 6: Meeting the one

~SUHO POV~

"Lay could you please wake up sehun, Kai and Luhan. Those lazy pigs they know we have schedule today but they are still sleeping until 3:00 pm. Please tell them to wake up" I told Lay.
"Okay Hyung" said Lay as he went to the guys room to wake them up.
After 30 minutes they Finally woke up.
"hahaha Luhan your curly hair makes you look like maniac so go get ready" I told Luhan
"Yah Suho I am your Hyung but you still treat me like I am the youngest in here whem sehun
Is the youngest" Luhan said while pouting.
"Aigoo my child go get ready" I said while sticking my tongue out him.

Finally we arrived at tbe studio amd started shooting.
Each of us introduced ourselves ans then my eyes suddenly caught this girl who was sitting in the front she was squealing like she was a fan. I just smiled at her and then looked the person next to her. She was really pretty girl. She had brown long hair and was wearing white dress with pink matte lipstick. She was tall and had curves and had beautiful dimples on one side which showed when she smiled. Aigoo cute I thought.

The show started and the first case was really sad. I felt really sorry for the wife.
When Unni asked me to demonstrate to the husband how to say I love yoh to his wife I was shocked and shy.
"who will be my wife" I said while pouting then looked at the girl. Our eyes met but she immediately looked away. Awww cute I thought.

Unni then went to the audience and suddenly dragged the gir.
"please introduce yourself" she was told. "Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Marian and I am 20 years old. I just arrived Seoul yesterday and I am already loving it. I used to live in Australia before I came" she said with her beautiful smile. So she is a foreigner but he Korean is soo good. I am impressed.
" since you are a foreigner, what do you in Korea Marian?" asked Unni.
I am studying Neuro surgeon at a university in Australia and I am now working as an intern in Seoul National hospital" she replied.
So she studying doctor degree daebak I thought.
" so Marian is it okay if you act Suho wife" asked Unni. She nodded and I am glad she liked it. I went towards her and took her hands. I felt sparks and I knew I might like this woman.  I walked towards the centre and I looked her in the eyes. I might look like I am composed and calm but my heart is pounding fast and I looked her in the eye and "Jagi, you are looking so beautiful, Saranghaeyo Jagiya" I said and came forward to place a chaste kiss in forehead.
She looked so shy when I did that. She pulled and smiled and went towards the judge.
She impressed me once more when she handled the pregnant woman. She seems to enjoy what she is studying and I love that about her.

After the show was done and everyone left I remembered I didnt take her number. I am such an idiot.

I immediately run towards the gate. I immediately knew her from her back. She looks busy with her phone. I walked and pulled her with me. She was going to shout but I covered her mouth.

"Suho" she said looking shocked. I just smiled at her expression because it was so cute.
" I finally found you " I said. She looked confused.
"why" why would you look for me? Why?" she said
"woah so much questions one at a time please" I said.
"Yes I was looking for you cause I think you are interesting and wanted to get to know you so can I have your number" I said as I took her phone
I called myself and disconnected
Her eyes widened as she realised what just happened.  I smiled and kissed her on the cheeks and immediately left. I dont want to hear no.

I left to see the guys and they were in the car I got in and the they drove home.