Chapter 47: "I love you, Marian"

Marian POV

This night has been very memorable for me. Suho has always been honest and gentle with me since the start of our relationship.

He knows how to treat a woman the way she deserves.

And this is a quality that I really admire about him. He knows how to act with his woman and how to act with other women. Of course he doesn't disrespect women but let's just say, he treats me way more special and I love that about him. When we are together, his attention is all on me and I suddenly became the centre of his world.

Now we still are at the beach and just finished watching the movie. The whole time, Suho has been holding me so gently and his caresses were just therapeutic to my body.

I remembered that I still haven't gave him his present yet. So after the movie ended, I looked behind him seeing him softly smiling at me.

"I got you something?". I said softy giving him a peck on his nose which made him chuckle with his deep voice.

"Really? What is it?" He asked excitedly stirring up from his laying position like an excited baby. So cute i thought. I took the present of my purse and handed it to him.

Suho opened the box and it was a small lamp with small lights shining inside. Suho turned on the lamp and instantly a smile curved on his face. The whole place was filled with thousands of stars. It looked like a galaxy and as if they were under the sky.

"Wow.." Suho mumbled in awe.

"Do you like it?" I said smiling looking at his expression while he looked at the lamp with smile.

"It is beautiful" he said finally looking at me. I smiled back knowing he liked his gift.

" I am so lucky to have you" Junmyeon said staring at my lips. That made me nervous and excited at the same time. I bit my lip and his eyes darken. Suho didn't take his eyes off my lips. He started leaning in, I closed my eyes feeling his lips touch mine gently.

My heart skipped a beat. Suho started sucking my lower lip which made me let a moan and I could feel a smile creep up on his lip.

"Suho" i said breaking our kiss.

"Hmm"

"Thank you".

"For what?" Suho asked.

"For making me feel special" I truthfully explained. Even though it is only been six months, Suho makes me feel like no one ever treated me. It feels different in a good way. I am so thankful to God. He gave me someone that cares about me and makes me feel wanted.

"You deserve it, I'm so happy to call you mine and I can't wait for the day to make you my wife. I am very thankful to have you in my life and by my side" Suho said kissing my forehead.

The thought of marrying him makes me so excited. I really love him and i trust my life in his hand and marrying him would be my dream.

Now we finally back to hotel after that amazing night. It is very late and me and suho are holding hands as we get in the elevator, heading to our room. Suddenly, the air between us was thick with tension and neither of us had said a word to each other since we got inside. Suho is more more quite. Was it an awkward vibe? A nervous vibe? I couldn't tell.

We got in the elevator and the door closed. I looked at Suho.

"Dude I can't take this silence no more man," I said whilst playfully punching his arm, trying to diffuse the tension.

Suho just looked at me and smirked but he didn't speak.

So he wanted to play the silent game did he? game on I said to myself.

Finally we reached our room and Suho stepped in to open for me while he smiled nervously.

What is going on?

I went inside our room and my jaw dropped in shock.

Roses everywhere, on bed, on the floor, and the bathroom. Candles lit up making the whole room glow like flame orange.

I blushed at the thought of going all the way with him, my cheeks probably looking rose red. My hand started feeling the softness of red rose petals when a rough textured, strong hand held mine in his, so lovingly rubbing his thumb over mine.

Third POV

His muscular chest started touching her back while his warm breath touching her nape.

He closed the distance between them, nuzzling deep into the valley of her neck to place feather-light kiss, lingering there to just feel her. Marian closed her eyes feeling his hot breath on her bare skin leaving just a gasp in pleasure encouraging him more and in return, he made her shivered by caressing his lips over her cheek whispering huskily,

" I love you, Marian".

COMMENT 🗯

LIKE ✅

VOTE 🆗✔️

FOLLOW

~~~~

Another chapter for all you lovely people out there. I hope you liked it 😊