chapter 31: Next Morning

Today I had time and I just wanted to reward you guys with another chapter of this story even though I said I will only update on every Saturday.

I know that in this story Exo are 12 members even though they are 9 now but I always see Exo as 12 in my heart and that is why I have Kris Tao and luhan in here.
Enjoy :)

1420 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is early in the morning and the sounds of birds chirping and the bright morning sunshine is reflecting on the curtains in the rooms where Suho and Marian were peacefully sleeping.

Marian is resting her head in a place where she can hear Suho's heartbeat, steady and consistent and reassuring. Marian slightly open her eyes and smiles as she takes in her sorrounding. She looks at the sleeping body next to her and kisses his chest which was bare. She giggles quitely and holds him more closer to her and closes her eyes again putting herself to sleep. Which failed.

She tries to get up so that she doesn't wake up the angel next to her that is slightly snoring. She succeeds at that and goes inside the bathroom for a shower.

The noise of water and the sound of morning birds chirping seems to make suho awake as he also stirs and his eyes open. He looks at how Marian's side of the bed is empty but relaxes when he hears showering noises from the bathroom.

After the shower, Marian comes out with a bath robe on and hair wet. She smiles as she noticed suho awake amd he gives her that angelic smile that has every girl under his finger tip. God she looks so sexy with that wet hair suho thinks as he finds himself looking at what is his.

"Good Morning Myeonie"

Marian happily says as she walks towards the bed and pecks his cheek.

Suho looks down shyly as he accidently looks at her cleavage when she bend down to kiss him. He clears him throat awkwardly and feels  embarrassed of his so not pure thoughts as he replies

"Good Morning to you too, babe"

Mariam stifled her giggles as she realised why her boyfriend seemed to be flustered.

"Oppa, go freshen up while i prepare breakfast for both of us"

Marian manages to say to the embarrassed Suho.

" Yeah and thank you"

He replied as he kissed her again on her lips and gets into the bathroom.

Mariam laughs so hard that she falls on the bed. She has never seen Suho feeling that flustered and embarrassed. One thing was sure though,

He was hella cute.

Mariam shakes her head with a smile still lingered on her face as she goes inside the kitchen to make breakfast for the two.

Pancakes.

In the bathroom, suho stares at his face in the mirror. Face flushed red.

"Ugh! Why did i have to embarrass myself like that"

He cutely scolds himself for having such a dirty thoughts even if it was for a second. He told himself he will wait for her as long as it takes him.

He will only make love to her when she was ready.

He tries to make that paint in his mind so that he doesn't get such ideas ever again unless she was ready.

Which seems impossible. At that moment he knew he has to exert his self control and not fall for the temptation.

He shakes his head and turns the water on. He steps in and lets the warm water wash away the tension he was feeling a moment ago.