Chapter 35: Movie Night

Exo members and the girls both gathered in the cinema room in Marian's house. ( Image above)

"This place is goals"

Chen and Baekhyun shouted as they entered the cinema room. Everyone else nodded.
"Make yourself comfortable boys"

Marian smiled as she gestured them to sit down and be comfortable.

" Noor Noona, come sit with me"

Tao said as he patted the sit next to him.

" No she will sit with me right Noor?" Luhan said alluring the girl with his beautiful smile.

"Ahh, what about if I sit between you guys?" She said not wanting to choose between the two. She still couldn't believe that she was seeing Exo and having a movie night with them.

The night was spend well. Exo had heaps of fun and Noor got along with them so well. Through out the night, the members were giving each other a knowing look on how D.O was looking at Noor but didn't have the enough courage to approach her. Well they did talk but their conversation were usually very awkward.

Suho and Marian were sitting at the corner, cuddling and enjoying the others company.

"That was so fun. I am definitely going to rewatch that movie alone"

Baekhyun said as the movie ended. Everyone looked tired and some were already yawning or sleeping on someone else shoulder.

"Well, time to go boys" Suho called out and groans of frustrations were heard. It was past midnight and the guys had morning schedule.

Suho gently took Marian's wrist as he took her to talk to her privately.

" It was fun wasn't, Oppa?"

Marian said with sleepy smile. Suho smiled and gently caressed her cheek as he said,

"Yes, it was fun night with you, the boys and Noor" he replied with a smile.

" Sorry that we have to go but I will miss you"

Suho kissed her lips. Marian smiled between the kiss and when they broke she replied,

I will miss you too, Myeonie"

After their sweet farewell, they two went back into the room. They smiled as they saw the boys happily interacting with Noor.

"It is good they like her"

Suho commented as he saw the scene in front of him which Marian nodded to.

" Time to go"

Everyone groaned once again as they said goodbye to Marian and Noor.

"Good night Noor noona, it was nice to meet you"

Tao happily beamed as he hug Noor.

" Good night Noor"

D.O said with a little shyness as the others knowingly left the two behind.

"Good night to you too, D.O"

Noor nervously replied. Before D.O stepped out, he turned around and asked Noor,

"Can I get you'r number?"

She stood shocked because D.O, her bias was asking her phone number.

"Ahh, sure"
She said smiling shyly. D.O smirked as he gave her his phone and she quickly typed her number.

"Good night and sweet dreams, princess"

Princess

Did he just call me princess

OMG!!!!!

He grinned as he gave her a slight smirk.

The shy, introvert D.O was gone.

After the boys were gone, Marian tiredly fall on one of the couches. She looked around and frown confused as she saw shocked Noor standing and frozen.

"Are you okay?"

She said as she approached the girl.

"Noor!"

"Noor!"

She called and when she didn't get any response,

"Noooooooooor!"

She screamed out loud next to her ears which made Noor jolt out of surprise and shock.

"Oh my god, he called me princess"

Noor said as she sat down. Marian frowned once again feeling completely lost.

"Who called you princess, I thought I was the only one who does that?"

" Oh my god, it is not time for you to get jealous Marian. My heart, my poor heart"
She clasped to her left chest.

" Who are you talking about?"

"D.O"

" Finally, he approached you"
Marian exclaimed in relieve.

" Whatever, let's go sleep now. Tomorrow we both have work"

Noor said as she sighed.

" Okay let's go"
Marian gave her hand out to Noor, which she happily took it with a smile.

They both left into their rooms and got ready for bed. Once they were in bed, they both shouted from their respective room a sweet good night to each other and slowly but eventually they drifted to a sweet, peaceful sleep.