Chapter 45: Being spoiled

~Marian P.O.V~

I woke up feeling thirsty but as soon as I opened my eyes, I realised Suho wasn't on bed. The Morning sun was brightening our room and I unwantedly got out of bed to look for Suho.

As i stepped on the floor, I heard someone knocking the door. I frown thinking who it was and where the hell did Suho go.

"Morning Madam" a man came in and bowed. I was glad he spoke Korean.

"What is going on?" I asked. He just smiled sheepishly and clapped his hands together. At that moment, three women came in with a wardrobe of branded clothes. I gasped seeing how gorgeous the clothes looked.

"I think you misunderstood. I never ordered those". I mumbled pointing at the clothes.

"Madam, we are in the right place. This is ordered by Kim Junmyeon. I was told it is one of his way of spoiling you for your anniversary."
The man said while he stood there straight and his posture erect.

" But where is he?" I questioned not quite getting what was going on but i was enjoying getting pampered by my loving boyfriend.

The man took an envelope from his coat and gave it to me respectfully. I took it and slowly read.

Hey baby,

I know you are really confused right now but you will love what is in store for you today. Now I am assuming you got clothes ready for you. Choose the one of your choice and the staff will take you for your next surprise but before that, you need to eat your breakfast. I don't want my princess to feel hungry😜.

Love you.

Your boyfriend,

Junmyeon.

I smiled unknowingly. I closed the letter and put it back into the envelope. The staff member told me to get ready. I chose this long beautiful maroon dress. It was the one that immediately attracted my attention. The rest were a bit too fancy for me and it is just morning now.

Dress pic

I showered and after that, the women staff members did my hair and make up

I showered and after that, the women staff members did my hair and make up. I was ready in an hour.
With the help of the staffs, I was guided to my next surprise I guess. Well I have no idea what he is planning. I am just going with the flow.

This hotel is massive. We came to places that we didn't discover yet. It has everything you basically could think of when it comes to luxury items.

" This side here" the man signalled. I nodded and smiled as i entered. We were at the top of the hotel building but what I was shocked by, is seeing Suho standing there with a bouquet of flower in his hand. He looked really handsome and he has this sexy smirk on his face which made me feel all tingly inside.

He walked forward in a very sexy way if that is possible

He walked forward in a very sexy way if that is possible. It was like he was seducing me. I stood there, gazing at him and I didn't even realise when he took hold of my hand and kissed it like a gentleman.

"It seems like you made it and you look so beautiful that it makes me have thoughts of what I would do to you" he whispers so sexily. Oh God! Why is this happening to me. I just blushed and my feet suddenly looked interesting to me all of a sudden.

"Come on, let's eat. I am sure you are really hungry" he gently took my hand and laced with his. I nodded and followed him.

"Damn! You prepared all of this for me?" I said pointing at myself.

" Why you look shocked? You totally deserve this." He kissed my cheek.

I shyly smiled as I looked at the beautifully decorated table with roses. We were having breakfast on top of the hotel, where you can see the whole Macau city and every little human on the ground seemed like an ant. We were that high.

He guided me towards the table and made me sit down like a gentleman. In seconds, a waiter came with lots of food. I don't think we going to finish all of it but they looked so tempting. My stomach growled at the sight of delicious food which made Suho chuckle.

"Come on dig in baby. That stomach of you wants food". He said as he started eating. I ate so much but they were so yummy. After eating, Suho got up and smiled at me. I was wondering what he is thinking of now. He came towards me and took my hand.

"Now to your next surprise". He said.

"Baby this is enough for me. I couldn't ask any more" I pecked his lips.

" I know but I still want to do so much for you. Please let me" he pouted. I can never say no to that cute face. He just looked so adorable. I kissed the tip of his nose and just nodded which made him jump in happiness.

His next surprise was a couple massage. I actually needed this to relax my body.

" Thank you baby."

" Jagiya, don't thank me. Everything I do is because I love you and I want you to be happy and relax." I smiled at his words. I never felt this way towards anyone. No man has ever treated me this good. He makes me feel like a queen and I am happy that he is my king as well.

That morning, we had a very relaxing morning. We ate, talked and had a very nice message. I also went to the salon did my nails and face. Overall, it was really chill out and relaxed morning.