Chapter 46: Anniversary!

It was later in the evening after the sun has set and the stars have appeared.

Today has just been a very memorable day for both Marian and Suho. They got to enjoy each other's company and share a very quality time which has brought the two of them much more closer to each other.

Their relationship have just got more stronger than ever.

Suho has planned a very romantic dinner and a surprise for her and that is what they are both currently getting ready for.

Marian came out of the washroom seeing Suho dressed up all handsomely. He looked breath taking in that suite and she looked gorgeous in that creamy Silky dress.

"You look stunning" Suho commented.

"You look handsome" Marian replied smiling contently. Suho grabbed her hand and pushed her towards him. He leaned in and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Shall we, my lady?"

"Yes, we shall" she laughed. They made their way to a beautiful restaurant near the shore. It was a beautiful view and you could feel the peaceful and serene night.

"Let's get in, babe" Suho said as he kissed her hand. She smiled and nodded. They went inside the restaurant and had a great dinner.

Now it was the time for the surprise.

Suho smirked knowingly as they walked out of the restaurant still holding hands. He was heading the side opposite of their hotel. Marian was confused to where they were going.

"Oppa, where are we going?". Marian questioned cutely.

"You will know soon". That is the only thing he said as they walked towards their destination.

Marian gasped at what she saw.

They were standing at a very secluded side of the beach and that wasn't what had her all surprised. Rather, it was the simple decoration that yet looked so beautiful. There was a little camp with silly curtains and candles which were lit making the place glow, enhancing it is beauty.

"Oh my God!this is so beautifull

"Oh my God!this is so beautifull. Maybe there was a wedding here today" Marian said looking at the place excitingly and in awe because of the view.

"But there is someone else that is even more beautiful you know who that is."

Suho turned around facing her with a very adoring smile.
"And that is you, Marian"

He gently took her both hand kissing it softly as he looked up, gazing at her softly with a gentle smile.

"This is for you, Marian."

Marian looked at his with a wide eyes not believing the words he was telling her. He did this for me? That was what was going on her mind.