55: Tease

"Girl, say what?"
Noor loudly  shrieks in surprise by what her best friend spoke.

" we did the deed" Marian replies to her friend with a smirk as she goes through her instagram feed.

" Yes,yes, finally"
Marian is pulled by Noor and is hugged.
" How was it? Was it good?" Noor asks with a smirk, earning a light slap from Marian.

" Shut up !" Marian gets up smiling and walks to the kitchen to grab a water, while Noor is trailing behind her cutely.

" please please "

" it was amazing!" Mariam says loud, turning around with a shy smile.

" I knew it!

" It hurts so bad after the sex"

" He must be big then! Definitely breaks the stereotype that Asian men are small "
" I will pretend I didn't hear you say that" with a light knock on Noor's head, Marian walks to the living room, with a pouting friend behind her.
"I am just so happy for you babes. You two are just so adorable and made for each other " Marian smiles at her best friend's words.

" Thank you baby. How are you and D.O going?" The girls sat down at the couch with chips and ice cream. Marian turns the tv on as they sit comfortably on the couch.

" Strong everyday " Noor replies as she eats loads of ice cream at once, earning a giggle from Marian as she gets brain freeze.

~~~~~
"Hyung, what is the mark on your neck?" Suho eyes widen as he pulls his grey t-shirt up to cover his neck.
"Uh, it is nothing Tao. Just a mosquito bite" a relieved sigh leaves Suho's mouth as he convinces Tao that it is a mosquito bite since we definitely know what that mark on his neck came from. Poor Tao was too innocent for his own good!

However, Baekhyun hears the conversation between the two and a smirk forms on his face.

He immediately comes to Suho as soon as Tao leaves.
" I definitely know that reddish looking mark isn't a mosquito bite so why don't you tell me what that is Suho?" Baekhyun smirks as he realised he got his leader off guarded.

"If you know what it is Baekhyun, then why you asking me huh?" Suho asks trying to shoo him away.

" I definitely knew it was damn hickey!" He pats the leader's back, with a smile while Suho shyly smiles.

" Everyone, get your ass downstairs right now" a loud voice of their manager is heard and slowly everyone emerges out of their room.
" what is wrong Manager-nim?" Suho steps forward as he sees the confusion written on his members faces.
" You guys need to get ready as soon as possible because you have a schedule and a concert in a Australia to prepare for. The concert is in Australia in a week time" their manager informs them of their upcoming schedule.

"Really manager-nim?" Excited Tao asks earning a nod from the manager.

" So everyone get ready right now as we need to head to SM for other schedule and your practice for the concert"  everyone disperses to collect their belongings so they could head to the company. However, Suho on the other hand grabs his phone and types with excitement shown on his face.

Junmyeonie ❤️baby guess what?
Jagiya 💝: what happen junmyonie?
Junmyeonie ❤️: we have a concert somewhere out of South Korea and guess where it is baby?
Jagiya 💝: uh America?
Junmyeonie ❤️: No
Jagiya 💝: Japan?
Junmyeonie ❤️: Australia!
Junmyeonie ❤️: we have a concert in Australia baby!
Jagiya 💝: OMG! You are going to Australia! My homeland!
Jagiya 💝: when is your concert Junmyeonie?
junmyeonie ❤️: we leave next week Monday.
Junmyeonie ❤️: This is actually our first time in Australia and I am excited but it would have been so much better if my baby was with me though.
Jagiya 💝: I know baby. I actually miss home.
Junmyeonie ❤️: then come with me? Pretty please 😢
Jagiya 💝: I will try baby and stop trying to be cute.

Jagiya 💝: I like when you act sexy 😉
Junmyeonie ❤️: you are definitely getting it today!
Jagiya 💝: we will see daddy 😏
Junmyeonie ❤️: DADDY!! Oh lord, who did this to my innocent baby? 😲
Jagiya 💝: it is all you daddy 😏
Junmyeonie❤️: why am I getting turned on by being called daddy.
Jagiya 💝: accept it daddy, you like it when I do 😏
Junmyeonie ❤️: I can't do this. My pants is getting uncomfortable!
Junmyeonie❤️: I will see you later and you better be prepared to what is coming for you 😉.
Jagiya 💝: I am always ready for daddy
Junmyeonie ❤️: oh shit! Bye will talk later. I need to take care of a little business. Love you xoxo
Jagiya 💝: I love you too, daddy.

" I can't believe I got turned on" Suho mutters slowly.
"What this girl does to me" he chuckles as he heads to the bathroom.