chapter 48: "Trust me"

This is a continuation of the previous chapter . I tried making it the most romantic yet hot consummation between the two. Hopefully you guys like it. I am not sure if it is good because it is my first time writing something like this but my wattpad friend helped me so I dedicate it completely hers.Anyways enjoy it .

It is really long chapter though, plz vote for it. It took us quite a lot of time x

Marian POV

Suho places his hands in my shoulders, turning me around. I blushed as our eyes met and I nervously play with my fingers. My heart beats loudly as he slowly but sexily takes step towards me getting more closer. I looked at him again and I see him grinning. I move back and forth in my position as he comes closer. He stops when he is right in front of me, I look down at his bare feet, nervously biting my lower lip.

Suho stands there for awhile. I feel his gaze on my face the whole time. He moves a step forward, making me move back, which caused him to chuckle. Please stop playing and pounce on me already.

He moves forward again, making me hit the door behind me. He slowly takes my hand and pulls me in. I blush as he holds my waist. His fingers pulls my chin up to meet his eyes, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin.

I smile seeing his glittering eyes.

"I am ready" I mumbled enough for him to hear.

"I am ready for you to take my Virginity, Suho" I couldnt help but feel a rush of blood make it is way to my cheeks, the topic of sex like a stranger to me.

The words I said seemed to surprise Suho as he looked taken back.

"Are you sure?" His eyebrows furrowed with thought. I knew suho cared about me, and he would never want to hurt me intentionally. However, the deed we are going to do is painful for the first time as I have heard my friends say and I knew that was what Suho was worried of.

Hurting me.

I nodded at his question because I was absolutely sure this is what i wanted. Suho took scan of me and huskilly said,

"You look beautiful". I flush deep red, causing him to chuckle softly.

"Don't be nervous, it is okay" he says. I calm down a bit and smile. His fingers push my pangs back as he bites his lip. Gosh, he look so sexy.

He just stands there and stares down at me, lust clearly visible in his hazel eyes. What is he waiting for?is something wrong?what does he want me to do?

I look down again,too embarrassed to look up at him. What is he doing to me?my stomach is filled with thousands of butterflies. He is so beautiful. I feel his finger under my chin,causing me to look up. He looks at my lips, then his eyes meet mines. He slowly leans in and our lips connect.

His hands roam up and down my body,sending chills. My hands find their way to his chest,gripping on his shirt tightly. He pulls back slowly,smiling to himself. I shy away from his gaze again. The way he looks at me, it's just something different. It caused me to blush.

"Don't be shy" he whispers,shaking his head.

"Sorry" i whisper back. He smiles and kisses my nose.

I want him to kiss me again. I want him to take it a bit forward. But he is not doing anything, he is just standing there,gazing down at me. His beautiful,lust filled eyes roaming around my face.

I can't take it anymore. Just kiss me already. I stand on my tip toes and kiss him hard on the lips, causing him to smile. Well,if he wanted me to make a move first, he could have signalled me or something.