Chapter 49: "You are beautiful"

Marian POV

I hide my face in the crook of his neck, hiding the shy smile  that was forming on my lips. Suho chuckled towards my actions. I pulled back slowly, kissing him lightly on the lips.

"I am tired" I said softly, teasing him. He looked at me amused, raising an eyebrow, smirking slightly.

"Oh, Jagiya but we just started" he said. Hearing him utter those words made my eyes widen in shock. There is more I thought to myself. He smirks down at me as he takes in my expression,making me blush. Suho trails a line of soft kisses down my jaw line, making it as gentle as possible. It is like he is making every kiss count, making it worth.

"You taste and smell good " he whispers.

I blush at his overwhelming remarks he makes within a few seconds. Each time, he doesn't fail to send noticeable shivers down my spine. He is just so intimidating.

He looks at me,his head touching mine as he smiles softly, warming my heart.

"Tell me if it hurts. I will stop" he says. His eyes full of worry, love and care. I nod at his words, realising that shit is about to get real!

"I love you baby" he whispers. At that moment, all my nervousness, uneasiness and worry disappeared as he said those three words. Electrical shock went through my body as he kisses me gently, assuring me that what we are going to do and feel right now is right.

I nod, immediately wrapping my arms around his shoulders tightly. He takes that as a sign of me being ready and gently thrust into me, slowly breaking my walls.

My eyes shut tightly because of the terrible pain that my lower region is going through. Shit,it hurts like a bitch. It just started but i want it to end.

I clench my nails on his shoulders, making him hiss. He looks so hot, everything he is doing right now is hot and it is turning me on big time. They way his eyebrows are furrowed. The way his hair is messed, and me being the reason of it is ten times better. And nearly giving me a heart attack when his dark brown eyes meet mine.

Everything he does is magnificent.

I whimper as he fills me slowly but stops when a tear escapes my eyes. He gently wipes it away with his thumb and kisses my forehead lovingly. This couldn't be any more perfect.

"I am so sorry, jagiya. I am so so sorry" he says soothingly in my ear. He is being really sweet and adoring right now that it makes me want to cry but not out of pain but out of happiness. He is the one who is taking my Virginity away, the thing that I have treasured and kept close to me for 20 years even when there was temptations around, I still held in, so that I could give it to a man who deserved it. A man who deserved me and I know for sure that, Suho is the one. He is the person I was waiting for.

"It hurts" I say when he is fully inside me. I had no idea it would hurt this much. It feels like thousand of needles are stinging me again and again.

"I know, jagiya. I'm sorry" he says. He softly combs my hair with his fingers, attempting to make me relax.

We stayed like this for a while, slowly adjusting to his size. He whispers words of encouragement in my ear, showing that he cares.

"Suho?" I say. His dark brown eyes look into mines and he kisses me softly. He pulls back and looks at me,as if he is not sure but he continues as I nod.

I whimper as he moves. He is being so slow but it still hurt so much. I bit my lip hard as he moves in and out slowly, then moving back again, making me gasp in pain. I clench on his shoulders tightly to bare the pain. I still couldn't help but flinch. Suho stopped again as another pain escaped my eyes . He whispered sweet things and kisses it away. He moves again after a while, going slow and gentle.

I can't help but smile as I bury my face in the crook of his neck. We are not having sex, we are making love. The thought is so extraordinary,it's different and makes me feel giddy inside.

"Are you okay, Jagiya?" He says. I nod slightly,unable to say anything from the new feeling. I can feel his heartbeat against my chest, it is incredible. Thumping fast and loud, this is the effect I have in him. I dig my feet on his waist, bringing him closer than he already was.

I yelped as he fastens his speed. It feels like my lowere region is on fire. I want him to stop but at the same time, I want him to make love to me. I want to feel the pleasure that people talk about. I want to be the one who gives him such pleasure.

"I am sorry" he whispers as he looks at me with worry.

"It is fine. Keep going" I say smiling softly at him. He returns the smile and kisses me roughly on the lips, making me moan into the kiss. His lips move down to my neck as he keeps it slowly but steady thrust. He sucks and bites harshly on my neck, surely leaving marks behind then blowing on it afterwards,making goose bumps appear on my skin.

He hit somewhere and I moan out loud. It felt so good, I want him to do again.

He looked up immediately and looks at me smirking. I blush as he winks and does the same action again, making me moan loudly and claw his back.

"Please" I whisper, trying to hide my face with my hands pleading him to do the same thing. He chuckles at me.

"What?" He says biting on my ear. He is teasing me. He bites really hard on my collarbone, sucking and kissing it.

"Please" I plead again.

"I can't not hear you, Jagiya."he says as he takes my hands and places them over my head.

" Do it again, please". Once i said that, he thrust in, making me gasp in pleasure. He does it all over again and again. I claw his back as he increases his speed gradually and sucks on my chest. My legs instantly wrap aroud his waist, wanting him deeper and he obeys.

Not only me but my body as well accepts him. My hands run through his dark brown coloured hair. I fist it making him groan. He kisses me again,taking in my moans. He moans in my mouth as I claw his back harshly.

"Oh god, Suho!" I pant as he keeps thrusting in me, hard and deep. My whole body start to feel weak and my legs are starting to give in, I never felt this before. Suho doesn't stop, he continues his fast pace. Each time he hits my sweet spot, he sends me over the edge,screaming and moaning telling him how good it feels.

My legs start shaking and my toes curl around his wait. I feel the same funny feeling inside my core as his thrust keep getting deep. His eyes are glued to my face, watching every expression and reaction of mine. His speed quickens even more, making me moan out his name out loud. Oh I feel it again, it is too much but yet feels so good.

"Let it go, babe" he pants. His eyebrows furrowed and his forehead sweaty, making him look more demanding. He thrust harder and my hands fiddle on top of my head, wanting to leave his tight grip and hold into something. He finally gets them go and I fist the silk sheets underneath us.

He kisses me one last time and I feel my inside explode. I moan out loud, my legs go weak and pleasure fills my weak body. My eyes shut tightly in the daze of what just happened. I have never felt so good in my life.

" oh, baby" Suho gasps as he thrust one last time, deep and hard. I gasp at his outburst and cum again. Oh, god, I am going to faint. So tired. 

I pant hard and Suho mimicks my action. He stares at me in amusement.

"That was so hot" he says, smirking as I break our eye contact.

He kisses me softly and pulls out of me as gently as possible. He lies beside me, his eyes never leaving my flushed face. I quickly pull the duvet up to cover my exposed chest.

We did it. We made love.

I keep my gaze firm at the ceiling to avoid Suho's gaze that is burning on the side of my face.

I finally turn my head to see him smiling to himself. What is so amusing?.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing"he replies,smiling more to himself.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask again. Hopefully, I will get an answer this time.

He comes closer and in one swift movement, he is on top of me again.

"You look beautiful" he whispers, kissing my lips. I smile wide, thinking how lucky am I to have him.