The beginning

KELLY'S VIEW
Btw try to imagine Kelly and the guy in chap 2 is Jesse

I woke up hearing the sound of a train leaving the station, the usually busy station of New York is now empty.

Jeez....what time is it. My back hurts from sleeping on the bench and I was cold, well I can't go back to sleep now might as well walk the streets and look at the lights.

While walking up the stairs I see the man that usually plays his saxophone really good leaving...what's his name again.... uhh oh yeah Matthew. "Hey Matthew, leaving already, the party just started," I said while attempting my joke. Gladly he laughed and said "Yeah I made pretty good money today don't wanna test my luck," he smiled.

I chuckled about to walk up the stairs he stopped me and said " hey, have this" he said and smiled handing me $6. I smiled and thanked him, well the last thing I ate was maybe, early this morning I don't remember, well let me find something to eat.

Walking out the station, the streets were quiet, well New York quiet, as in a few honking horns but far away and an argument from apartment buildings, when I'm bored I sometimes listen,but not today.

While walking I saw a silver car, that resembled my parent's... After my parents and sister died, the left over money went to me, but it wasn't a lot, apparently my parents were going through some financial troubles with paying for my college and paying for their house, but we didn't know about. I was careful on how to spend my money, renting a motel and just buying necessities, but that eventually ran out in about a year and my job well...they fired me, so I've been on the streets for about 3 weeks now, and I'm not going to lie it's scary, it's embarrassing washing my hair in the bathroom, asking women for pads/tampons.

Well at least I have Matthew to kinda look after me, he was maybe in his early 40's and he was African American with dreads longer than my hair.

Speaking of hair.... ughhh i have so much split ends, my blonde hair is looking dirty and kind of clumpy, tomorrow I shall wash it, again.

Still in my thoughts until I heard "ayee mama, its a little late for you to be out" and snickers. I looked around and saw a group of guys walking towards me, I was getting nervous so I started walking a little faster, I've see movies before I also started walking in the street hoping they stopped following me, I was wrong. I started running and turned into an alley ,greattttt...

I was running so fast until I tripped, fvck my clumsiness. "Ahhhh I like that position" said one of the guys, I tried to get up, but I was pushed back " not so fast blondie" he said.

I started crying and screaming "HELP",but then I thought I will not go down for this, while he was ripping my last good shirt I kicked him in the balls and elbowed him in the face and ran.

I kept running, but I didn't really know where I was going since it was dark, then crash... what??