Time to change

JESSE'S VIEW

I couldn't stop thinking about Ms. Kelly Brooks. I was debating whether or not I should go back to subway station and try to talk to her. I know she will be shocked to see me, and I know she will also be happy to see me. I mean what woman hasn't.

But a woman never walked out on me like that, in a matter of a fact, it's usually the other way around.

It also bothers me that she might be homeless, and if I wasn't there last night...., she would've been raped.

I cringed, at the thought of that. Its a inhuman act to do, and whoever those it, I wish you go to hell.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw the name Stephanie.

Who the hell is Stephanie, hmm.. probably another model, I ignored it. I don't even remember what she looked like, but then again most of them I don't even know there names.

Knock knock knock... Come in, I said. It was my publicist Jerry, and my business advisor, Andre.

"What do you want," I was slightly irritated, not with them but I don't know everything.

"Jesse the tabloids are getting sick of your sleeping around, playboy lifestyle" said Jerry. "And frankly its getting bad for business," Andre interrupted.

" I don't fucking care what the tabloids say and for business, what do you mean?" I hate that the press is everywhere, but I never know where.

" Jesse, Mr. Francisco, liked your opposition on the trade deal, but he thinks your lifestyle is unprofessional and bad for business, therefore he says you meed to get your life straight in the next two months then talk to him again," Andre says. "Same with Mr. Versergio, he wants to see the same thing."

I yell " What the fuck does that mean," I was furious that my life is interfering with my business.

"Jesse this means you need to settle down, it doesn't mean you have to marry, but get a good girl and settle down. This playboy lifestyle pf yours isn't working for business." I hate that I had to consider this thought, but deep down I knew Andre and Jerry were right, but right now I needed space to think.

"Get out" I roared.

Before Jerry left he said "at least think about it." He was right, but a part of me says no and the other part says do it. I don't know why this brought Kelly to my mind but it did.

***

After a couple of hours of paperwork, I looked around and thought I desperately need a PA and a maid. My adjoining bedroom and bathroom were a mess including the top of my desk.

I decided to call my aunt Pam who is like a second mother to me, about getting my life together.

She was ecstatic at the idea, which I wasn't that surprised to hear. She always wanted me to settle down. She even said she'll set me up with a couple of girls from her church, which I instantly turned down.

I hated the idea of a blind date.

At this point.... I was bored and my mind drifted to mysterious Kelley. I wonder if she's still at the station.

I got my suit jacket and left.

I looked at my Rolex watch and it read 3:24. I walked into the station and it was busy but she wasn't there. All I heard was a nice playing saxophone.

So I left.

KELLY'S VIEW

I told Matthew the good news, and he was happy for me. I was sitting on bench looking through the paperwork.

It wasn't a lot of paperwork, just basic stuff like Name, Last Name...blah blah blah. Until it came to phone number and home address.

I didn't have any of those things!! I started panicking. I went to the bathroom to throw cold water on myself.

When I came back, I swear I saw Mr.Johnson back walking up the stairs. But why'd would he be down here, I quickly put that thought out my mind.

I decided to come back to that section later. My shift was Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, hours 9 a.m-7 p.m and I requested more days so Friday and Saturday 1 p.m - 10 p.m. My lunch break was 30-45 min whenever I want it.

Matthew asked "So how's paperwork?" "Ummm well I kinda have a problem with a cell number and address."

"I don't know if this will help but I can give you my information?"

Wait...did I just hear that " did you offer for me to use your information?" I was shocked.

He smiled and chuckled "yes".

"Well when you put it that way... YES". I hugged him, and thanked him about 100 times.