Shop till you drop

KELLY'S VIEW

Went on so many rides that time flew by so quick, before I knew it Jesse told me it was almost 4:30.

"I want you to promise you'll agree to what I going to tell you." Jesse said while we were waiting in line for food. Whats he going to ask. I know this sounds crazy but I hope not marriage, I mean it didn't sound to bad but I just met him.

"What" I asked. "I want to take you shopping and I will pay for everything." He said. Theres no way I was allowing him to do that. I mean I did want to, but I'm no gold digger.

"Are you crazy No." Theres no way I was agreeing to that. "Wait unless you go on that with me." I pointed to a roller coaster, with a smirk that goes upside down at least 4 times. I knew he wouldn't do it.

His eyes widened, and I think I got him. "Ok" he replied like it wad nothing. Oh no my plan didn't work. I mean I was scared to go on it, I was really just joking.

Waiting in line we got closer and closer, making me more and more nervous and regretting my opposition.

We reached the front of the line. "Ready" he asked I nervously shook my head. As we got in our seats and got strapped in I immediately clung onto Jesse's arm, as the ride started.

During the whole ride I clung onto his arm. We were both laughing and screaming. His scream made me laugh more, it sounded like a boy going through puberty.

***

After the I kept my part in the deal so we headed to the mall.

"Now I want you to keep all the stuff I'm buying for you, no matter." He said very demanding. Why was he so insistent on me keeping these clothes, like if he were planning for me to leave or something? OMG. Was he leaving me and he's buying me clothes so he wouldn't feel bad about leaving me with nothing. I immediately dismissed this thought I didn't want to think of this.

I decided to nod as we walked into one of the nicest malls I've ever seen. It had beige shiny tile floor and a Mediterranean style walls. And best of all it wasn't that crowed.

"Where to first?" He asked.

"Hmmm" I looked around and I saw Forever 21. Omg I haven't step foot in one in what seemed like ages, this was one of my favorite stores. "There!" I said while running to it pulling his arm.

Since eating leftovers from the restaurant I gained some of my weight back, which I was glad for.

"Buy what your heart desires, you can buy the whole store if you want." Jesse said with a smile. This was any girls dream words to hear. "I don't think I'll be doing that, but thanks for the offer." I relied giving him my best smile.

I immediately went to the shirts and picked up a blue v-neck and maybe 2 other casual shirt and 4 fancy shirts.I also got 2 pairs of jeans 1 white and one black, which made sense to me since I already have 2 blue ones at Jesse's place. My favorite was section, finally came the DRESSES. I bought at least 5 all different types. Different lengths and styles.

Little did I know that Jesse wasn't to far behind but it didn't bother me. We walked out the store with the bags in hand.

I walked in Victoria Secret. I looked behind me and saw Jesse standing outside like a fool. I smiled and asked "scared?"

"Me no, never I was just reading the sign" Jesse said and walked behind me hesitantly. I thought this was cute, him shopping with me. I knew this was awkward for him so I said he can just sit in the waiting area by the dressing rooms.

"Do you need any help?" A store clerk asked me. "Uhh maybe, I need some panties and underwear."

"Well I can help you with that follow me" she said confidently. She was a very good salesperson, we got 7 panties and 4 bras and she even persuaded me to buy 2 silky night dresses for the price of one.