Gone Girl

KELLY'S VIEW

I wake up with a major headache. I get up to rub my temples. CLINCK..CLINCK.

What the hell.. there chains on my wrist. WHERE THE HELL AM I.

The room is dark, I'm laying on a thin bed, almost like a prison bed. Theres chain around my wrist and I see there long enough for me to walk around. The wall are chipped and the carpet smells old, and theres a chair sitting in the corner, thank god the lights ate dim. Suddenly the door burst wide open.

"Oh look the bitch is up." A familiar face says. A familiar screech. Who is she. My eyes scan her.

"Sandra, ring a bell." She smirks.

My eyes go wide. SANDRA!

"Bitch can't speak." She pouts.

"What do you want." I hiss.

"Oohhh fiesty one." She smiles, wickedly.

"Like I said, what do you want." I hiss.

Her face changes, into something evil. "Listen here, and listen her carefully. What I want is you out the picture, from Jesse. You little hoar, you took him from me. We were meant for each other, I mean his mom set us up. But you. I don't know what he sees into you, your nothing, your trash thats why your family died. LONELY, POOR, GOLD-DIGGER."

My face goes red in anger, but my eyes feel tears coming. How could she. Bring up my past. Tell me I stole Jesse from her. Bitch. I want to scratch her eyes out.

Ughh.. my head pounded again.

"Maybe Jesse was never yours." I retort.

Slap

My right cheek stings. I feel tears tug at the corner of my eyes, but I refuse them to fall. She doesn't deserve the pleasure of seeing me cry.

"Awww little bitch is crying. Cry me a river, give you a tissue." She smirks. Its a shame that a beautiful girl like her is so evil.

"What do you plan on doing with me?" I ask, forcefully.

"Ahhh..... smart girl. Well theres many things to do with you, its all depending on your behavior. I could sell you as a sex slave, a punching bag for when my men get angry, or I could just kill you." She says with joy, her eyes filled with an evil glee. It made cringed, a shiver went down my spine.

"Now how does that sound." She says laughing.

"But whyyyy? Why me?" I almost plead.

"Because little dumb bitch, you stole my man." She hisses.

I feel an anger wash over me.

"Don't you think he's going to miss me. He's going to look for me." I say proudly.

She scoffs.

"I doubt that, you think he cares that much about you. Wow. But if he does I'll be there to comfort him, and make him forget about you." She says placing her hand over her so called heart.

Before I could speak. "SHUT UP!" She yells. "I'm doing listening to you."

She walks out the door, slamming it behind her.

I have to get out of here. But how?

JESSE'S VIEW

I can't wait to see Kelly. I never wanted the elevator doors to open so fast. Finally!!

"Baby, I'm home." I shout walking into my penthouse.