Answer me!!

KELLY'S VIEW

Finally, it was 10 p.m, time for me to leave. I said my goodbyes to everyone and headed out the door.

I was walking though the dark streets, and suddenly I was pulled into one of the alleys.

Oohh noo, not this again, I won't accept it. I was trying to push him off until I realized who it was.

"Jesse?" I asked.

JESSE'S VIEW

The whole dinner I was stuck in a trance called Kelly Brooks.

After dinner Sandra wanted to go back to my place but I more than happily said no. And since dinner I waited here for her to end her shift.

I've waited for what seemed hours but, according to my Rolex it has been 30 minutes.

I automatically knew when she was coming my way, I sensed it.

I immediately knew it was her walking. So I grabbed her.

She started pushing me but then she realized it was me.

"Jesse?" She asked, wide eyed.

It gave me a chance to look into her blue eyes. I touched her cheek, it was soft like I thought.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I suddenly pushed her into the brick wall and smashed my lips into her, needy.

She stood still at first but, then she responded, turning me on.

I bit her lip and she opened her mouth giving me access to her mouth, exploring it with tongue. I then started kissing her jawline making her moan.

It was such a sweet sound. Her skin tasted sweet and smelt of jasmine, I was loving it more and more.

Kissing her jaw, then giving me access to her neck which I didn't refuse. Her hands were were pulling in my hair, but I loved how it felt.

She then pulled my face towards hers again and I kissed her lips. Until she pulled away.

Both of us breathing heavy.

"Jesse what are you doing." Kelly asked, her voice sounded like a melody.

"What you wanted me to do, and what I wanted to do." I said the truth, it may have sounded harsh, but I couldn't stop thinking of her.

"You wanted to this?"she asked.

"Yes, where are you going now?" I asked. I'm hoping she's not going to say she doesn't know or that damn train station.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't look at me the same." She said.

"Nothing, you say will change what I'm feeling for you, where are you going now?" I asked sternly, she better fucking answer now.

"It doesn't matter." She said. Trying to get out of my arms, but I'm not letting go.

Holding her down I said "Where are you going, and you better fucking answer!"

I could tell she was uncomfortable with this question.

"I'm going to the train station." She said.

"Do you need me to drive you to your apartment?" I said.

She looked down and looked like she was going to start to cry.

"I don't have a home OKAY, I'm homeless and I live at the subway station." She said half yelling, half hushed.

"Why didn't you tell me, when we at my hotel." I said half angry but I felt the need to sympathize for her.

"I didn't know you, and I still don't." She retorted.

She was right, but at this point I didn't care. "Follow me, were going to solve this problem."

"How?" She said confused, her eyebrows knitted together making her look adorable.

I grabbed her hand to lead her to my car but, she yanked it away saying "where are you taking me?"

God....she was stubborn. "For god sakes Kelly, I'm not a serial killer."

"How do I know that." She retorted.

"You're just gonna have to take my word." I smiled. I took her hand again and she finally followed me.