The First Day

KELLY'S VIEW

I walked in Porter House Bar and Grill, at the dot of 9 and today was Thursday so I gotta work 9am to 7pm.

Immediately I see Mr. Greene with a grin on his face. If I haven't met Mr.Johnson I would've found him very attractive, but I have, but theres no lie he was still attractive.

"Good morning Kelly, I'm glad you're early, are those the paperwork?"

"Yes, it is," and I handed it to him.

"Follow me, I have your uniform which is just a white blouse and black pants with this apron, which are all provided, you will also be paid by the week, and I will also show you around." He said still smiling.

"Lead the way" I said, putting on a fake smile.

After changing into my uniform and a tour and basic training, I was ready to start the day.

It was around 11:52 and I already served around 10 people. I also made a new friend at the job named Natalia, Natty for short.

She had perfect tan skin, warm brown eyes and dark brown hair.

I turned back to the main desk "if you think its hectic now, wait till after 2," Natalia said with a smirk.

"Thanks for the heads up," I said.

The day went by fairly quickly, and I said by to natty and headed back to station. I won't get paid till Saturday, and I couldn't wait.

It was $540 a week and that was a lot, but is because I will be working so much, which I figured isn't bad since I have nothing else to do.

Thinking about money..I still have that $6 Matthew gave me. I ate some leftovers from the restaurant chefs which was a bonus from the job. I decided to go to the corner store and I bought something to drink.

The sound of opening a bottle of sprite, just got me excited.

I asked someone what time it was and it was 7:47 p.m. It wasn't that late so I decided to walk around the streets with all the restaurants.

Everyone looked wealthy and happy in this area, which made a faint smile crawl upon my lips. I made it a goal to end up like them one day.

Asking another stranger what time it was, I headed back to my current home, the train station, since it was 8:30 p.m.

After talking to Matthew a bit, he left giving me another $6. I was grateful this and I walked up the stairs and got a slice of pizza.

Not wanting what the same incident that happened yesterday happen again I walked straight to the station.

Jesse came to my mind, and I was wondering what he was doing. Probably not thinking about me, like I was thinking of him.

I felt my eyelids get heavy and I soon fell asleep.

JESSE'S VIEW

I couldn't stop thinking of Kelly. She invaded my thoughts, like no other woman had before.

It made me slightly curious where she was this afternoon, so many questions were coming to mind.

She probably doesn't live in a train station. Does she have a job.What if she's a prostitute, no that couldn't be, she didn't flash anything like me like those dumb models. She was different, she was simple, but not simple boring, bit simple mysterious.

These feeling I was having towards her, were foreign, one part of me wanted me to get her out my system and the other part wants me to go look for her.

I looked at the clock and it was late, so I decided to leave.

Pulling out the building's garage in my black Audi R8, I was speeding down the streets, until I hit traffic.

Shit..... I hate traffic, I know understand why most people use the subway.

While in traffic, once again my mind drifted to Kelly. I imagined her blonde hair, her blue eyes, her olive skin, everything of her invaded me. I imagined her in my arms, in my bed, everywhere.

That was strange, since no one besides my family has ever been in my penthouse. I never brought girls there, because they would think I wanted to further my relationship with, but I imagined Kelly there.

I was interrupted by my ringing phone and it was my mom.

"Hello mother, can I call you back I'm driving."

"No, no, no this will be quick," said my mom.

"Ok, continue."

"Well I heard about the settle down project, and I agree, you should" and before I can interrupt she said " don't interrupt me, as I was saying I want you to come for dinner tomorrow around 7, ok," she said in that confident voice, she had as she was a retired lawyer.

"Fine" I muttered and hung up. I know that was rude, but there used to it, and I was angry people were basically forcing me to the something.

What felt like hours, I reached my penthouse.